DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

10661059_1661516620802756_2124437334_n.j

Heath and Bo should have 15 minutes of promo time every week. "UUUHH HUUUUH."  "MMM HMMMM."  "YEPPPP." "THAT'S RIGHT." Social Outcasts are going to end up making me watch Superstars. Maybe. Maybe I'll just be excited when they pop up on Raw.

• Like 1

I think they'd work best without Bo, to be honest, he doesn't really need them.  But they actually came across awesome last night with stepping up to the Wyatts.  Axel in particular looked like a monster taking the fight to Strowman, even if he did get overpowered.  And I love Rose's "Heathy baby".

I think they'd work best without Bo, to be honest, he doesn't really need them.

Eh? 

Os Bo doing something to get over that I haven't noticed? 

He's pretty much been over the entire time on the main shows.  His "Bo-lieve" schtick, I think, works better as a solo act rather than as part of a larger group. That's not to say I wouldn't like to see him, surround himself with Bolievers (A Bolievers-Wyatts match?!), I just feel like he's better as a leader of sorts, while this is clearly Slater's group.

To be a huge fucking nerd for a minute, it would be pretty cool if Axel and Bo became a regular tag team given that Barry Windham and Curt Hennig were WCW Tag Team Champions and according to Wikipedia, Larry Hennig and Blackjack Mulligan were IWA Tag Team Champions in Japan. I mean, knowing WWE they'd never point any of this out, of course, but maybe JBL could sneak it in as he is wont to do on occasion with historical tidbits.