DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Tamina? Dafuq?

And they're giving her better odds than the Miz.

Ouch.

At this point, The Miz's odds are only slightly better than those of the posters on this board.

I'm going to win the Royal Rumble because I'm bizarre!

When I'm in the Royal Rumble, it turns into a Mexican standoff at the end...and you guys better leave the dollars for the waitress. 

Gorilla would have made an awesome mafia don.

"Please, don't hurt me!"

"Someone hang this guy from the rafters!"

"I'm gonna have you taken out of here in a minute" would've been Gorilla's equivalent of "There's no reasoning with this man."

"Don Marella" has a nice ring to it, actually.

Except as a draw. I mean, sure you also had the NWO in full swing, DDP, Giant, Luger, Flair all the cruisers, etc. but regardless of what happened afterward, that Starrcade buyrate can't be ignored

maxresdefault.jpg

I never understood the criticism that Sting showed up to Starrcade out of shape. He's been sulking in the rafters for a year, he wasn't supposed to be tan and buff. 

• Like 1

I would like to think that DR was thinking about how terribly his career and life were going to end up while in the middle of that spot.

lol. He actually tweeted it with the caption "Being dreaming of this moment for a very, very long time. Thank you @RealKurtAngle @IMPACTWRESTLING"

maxresdefault.jpg

I never understood the criticism that Sting showed up to Starrcade out of shape. He's been sulking in the rafters for a year, he wasn't supposed to be tan and buff.

The way I understood it, he was blitzed out of his gourd for that match, and that's what the complaint was. I believe it was Bischoff who said something along the lines of, "Look at his eyes during his entrance, he is clearly under the influence". Makes his future debacle of a match with Jeff Hardy all the more interesting.

• Like 1