DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

wsscover1_zpss51psptb.jpg

From my ephemera filled basement:

So many questions are raised by this cover. I will try to answer them for you.

- So Carpentier is going to break his arm himself this time? That's hardcore.

- Truly, don't all feuds end in death, if you wait long enough? Heavy.

- Instead of worrying about these women, you should be focusing on getting your name spelled correctly on magazine covers (G-A-R-E-A).

- Did Altimore and Albano's heart skip a beat when they saw this headline? Did they have to make some calls?

- I prefer Louche Ranch Dip.

- Greg, we have to have a talk about your "brother".

- Rock Hunter<Rocky Maivia 

love the old mags,

RAF

CT89p2YW4AA1NZB.jpg

Were you at the convention too? I'm not sure what Marty Jannetty was on but he was FUCKED UP.

From what I understand, Jannetty needs some surgery he can't afford (fucked up ankles I think?) and is addicted to pain killers as a result.

Rather than let the guy kill himself with pills, Shawn Michaels should place a call to HHH to have the WWE pay forJannetty's surgery.

I seen a picture of Shawn talking to Marty at the convention so hopefully Marty gets the help that he needs.

The Promoter who had brought Marty to the convention had Marty stop signing things because he had destroyed some guys championship belt.

From what I understand, he was so messed up at the con that he was just drawing scribbles for everyone who wanted his autograph. He literally could not sign his own name.

ZFgtRvq.jpg?1

Booker T on the cover of the new Houston Press, in a story about how he's training former NFL player Brennan Williams. Here's my favorite part:

"Brennan has a couple things that you can't teach," Booker offered. "You can't teach 6-foot-7, and you can't teach the love he has for this business."

• Like 1