DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

You lost me at "7 year veteran."

"He's been having matches in the pro-Wrestling business for seven years" was too much to type.

Please tell me he wrestles as El Hijo Del Sandman.

"Twisted Sand" Tyler Fullington, apparently. How the fuck you twist sand I don't know. It's be more like... stirred sand, surely?

For a guy that you wouldn't have been surprised to read about dying actually did die, I'd say Sandman looks amazing.

Fixed.

Sandman's lips are turning blue daddy.

Looks like he did the last time I saw him on one of those worlds whackiest video shows completely trashing someone's wedding while attempting to sing from atop a table.

• Like 1

What did Hak die from? OD?

Also, the hair is what's doing him in in that photo. He needs a fresh blonde dye job, even if his hairline is receding. Combine that with his drunken leer and you def. got the uncle that drinks a gallon of eggnog and calls his sister a cunt at Xmas or Thanksgiving. 

• Like 2

CT89p2YW4AA1NZB.jpg

Were you at the convention too? I'm not sure what Marty Jannetty was on but he was FUCKED UP.

From what I understand, Jannetty needs some surgery he can't afford (fucked up ankles I think?) and is addicted to pain killers as a result.

CT89p2YW4AA1NZB.jpg

Were you at the convention too? I'm not sure what Marty Jannetty was on but he was FUCKED UP.

From what I understand, Jannetty needs some surgery he can't afford (fucked up ankles I think?) and is addicted to pain killers as a result.

Rather than let the guy kill himself with pills, Shawn Michaels should place a call to HHH to have the WWE pay forJannetty's surgery.

CT89p2YW4AA1NZB.jpg

Rather than let the guy kill himself with pills, Shawn Michaels should place a call to HHH to have the WWE pay forJannetty's surgery.

I seen a picture of Shawn talking to Marty at the convention so hopefully Marty gets the help that he needs.

The Promoter who had brought Marty to the convention had Marty stop signing things because he had destroyed some guys championship belt.

Man, I can't imagine how FUBAR Marty must be because I remember reading he needed his ankles fixed at least two years ago. Wasn't there some sort of GoFundme thing for him at some point? It's probably possible no one trusts him with the money which is even sadder.