DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

I love it, even though I've never seen anyone pinned with one in 15 years.

Tim Horner's was great. He added that bridge at the end.

Not to be snarky, but Bob Backlund did that move starting circa 1973. They even named the O'Connor roll with the bridge the Backlund Bridge.

I know, but Horner was the first guy I saw do it, and you know how that works.

Taurus because he is a minotaur that just debuted and clearly not a guy in a mask who wrestled under other gimmicks because none of those were Minotaurs

Son of Mantaur?
No, Mantaur was a fucking poser

How dare you besmirch the good name of Mantaur! He paved the way for wrestling bovines.

Taurus because he is a minotaur that just debuted and clearly not a guy in a mask who wrestled under other gimmicks because none of those were Minotaurs

Son of Mantaur?
No, Mantaur was a fucking poser

How dare you besmirch the good name of Mantaur! He paved the way for wrestling bovines.

Hearing Mantaur reminds me of an old WWF Magazine article where Cornette took Mantaur out to a nice dinner to try to "civilize" him. That fancy restaurant was actually a 2-Star dump in my hometown of Wheeling, WV (pop. 25,000). Every time I drive by that place I think of that article.

mantaur_003.jpg

Sorry if this isnt the thread for this, but does anyone have experience ordering on demand from WWN Live? I'm curious if I will have access to the video I bought forever, or if it's just a set period

I've used WWNLive quite a bit, especially recently (Trevin Adams keeps bugging the fuck out of me to get the shows)  But yes, the shows are yours once purchased.  So if you got one last year you're still able to view it.

• Like 1

Shit The Universe Says

I'm just gonna leave this right here.

What I've taken away from this is the WWE Universe has a really hard time spelling Barick Liznar's name.  

I've noticed that lots of wrestling fans can't spell the word "feud" and it irritates the hell out of me for some reason.

You really could've stopped at "I've noticed that lots of wrestling fans can't spell."

• Like 9