DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

Shit The Universe Says

I'm just gonna leave this right here.

What I've taken away from this is the WWE Universe has a really hard time spelling Barick Liznar's name.  

I've noticed that lots of wrestling fans can't spell the word "feud" and it irritates the hell out of me for some reason.

Vince thinks it's spelled r-i-v-a-l-r-y.

Shit The Universe Says

I'm just gonna leave this right here.

What I've taken away from this is the WWE Universe has a really hard time spelling Barick Liznar's name.  

I've noticed that lots of wrestling fans can't spell the word "feud" and it irritates the hell out of me for some reason.

Vince thinks it's spelled r-i-v-a-l-r-y.

Also, i-s-s-u-e.

It is rather ironic that dad worked the "constantly injured" gimmick and then it turns out, for his son, it's no gimmick.

How do you know that? Kayfab brother!

JoeParkEsq.jpg

I miss Joe Park. I can't stand Abyss, but Joe Park was one of the most amusing/best things TNA ever did.

• Like 3

All I care about is Goldust teased on Twitter that he is about to return and that he is coming after Kevin Owens

GOLDUST ‏@Goldust  3h3 hours ago

Man I sure could make that #ICTitle mean something again. @WWE

Kevin Owens ‏@FightOwensFight  2h2 hours ago

Kevin Owens Retweeted GOLDUST
I got it covered. Thanks! Kevin Owens added,

GOLDUST @Goldust
Man I sure could make that #ICTitle mean something again. @WWE

GOLDUST ‏@Goldust  1h1 hour ago

Hey @FightOwensFight , thanks for the reply. Keep it polished for me. Gonna need it real soon.

Cowboy Bob brought back the arm cast for his indie shows in the St. Louis area, notably.

I loved it at WM 21 when he ran out from the back with a cast on and tried to KO Taker to help Randy win. This eventually led to Randy and proud Papa Bob "That's Mah Boy" which was fun stuff.

Cowboy Bob brought back the arm cast for his indie shows in the St. Louis area, notably.

I loved it at WM 21 when he ran out from the back with a cast on and tried to KO Taker to help Randy win. This eventually led to Randy and proud Papa Bob "That's Mah Boy" which was fun stuff.

And he still sold Taker's big boot during the Hall of Fame announcements later. He grabbed his neck when he raised his hand to acknowledge the applause when his name was called.