DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

The deal with him getting hurt punching the mat was he had stopped taping his wrist. 

It's still the only wrestling injury I've ever seen that I laughed at and could still laugh at and feel absolutely no remorse.

I dunno, Vince and his quads is pretty funny.

• Like 2

The deal with him getting hurt punching the mat was he had stopped taping his wrist. 

It's still the only wrestling injury I've ever seen that I laughed at and could still laugh at and feel absolutely no remorse.

I had only heard about this. UNTIL NOW:

THAT KICK THO

• Like 1

I don't care much for Dunn one way or another. I guess I feel bad for him because he probably has serious issues about his appearance. So I do think calling him Bucky Beaver is cruel.

Feel bad right up to the point where you realize he is a millionaire with great healthcare insurance and the only thing that's stopping him from changing it is his willingness to. He probably doesn't give a crap about.

I don't care much for Dunn one way or another. I guess I feel bad for him because he probably has serious issues about his appearance. So I do think calling him Bucky Beaver is cruel.

Feel bad right up to the point where you realize he is a millionaire with great healthcare insurance and the only thing that's stopping him from changing it is his willingness to. He probably doesn't give a crap about.

I don't know, suggesting a guy get extreme plastic surgery to fix a psychological problem is not a great idea.. Also various Batman comics with Two Face suggest it won't work.

• Like 3

Getting your teeth capped isn't exactly "extreme plastic surgery"

Caps? No no no. He'd probably need major surgery to reset his jawline. Caps would only make his prominent overbite much worse.

Yeah I was about to say. There is no nice way to put it, though you found a way. 

Apparently Frank the Clown was supposed to do an AMA on the /r/squaredcircle subreddit, but it was cancelled due to hostile reaction to the idea.

The excuse in the first place to even have him do an AMA was hilarious "He's met and known wrestlers!". Especially since one of the other mods for the forum (and the founder of r/squaredcircle in the first place) is Kevin Condron from Chikara.

What is an AMA? What is move spamming?

Ask Me Anything.

He did. What is an AMA?

It's a new indy fed Awesme Match Association. Every match will be worthy of a "This is Awesome" chant or your money back.

And now for something completely awesome   :o

CMpXwi3UkAAj_lh.jpg

I dislike watching Gage, but it's going to be awesome watching Holly stiffing him up.