DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

I think the only thing you guys really need to know is that Bret Hart congratulated Drake in his flawless victory over Meek Mill in their stupid feud, and officially endorsed Drake as "the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".

• Like 3

I think the only thing you guys really need to know is that Bret Hart congratulated Drake in his flawless victory over Meek Mill in their stupid feud, and officially endorsed Drake as "the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".

I feel like I only understand every other word in this post....

• Like 1

any move could get over as a finisher if they try hard enough.. but would it be worth it for somebody to use the sleeper as a finishing move in 2015?

I don't understand why they don't have the sleeper as a finisher.  It can be put on any guy, it has the whole "three arm drop" thing that I've never seen not be over when used as a finisher. Same with the full nelson/cobra clutch.

Well, I'd imagine a Canadian Hero would naturally be a Degrassi fan.
  • Like 1

If they do, I want them to also use the Minoru Suzuki takedown. Doing that and continuing the Sleeper that way always struck me as really cool.

Either that, or do like Katsuyori Shibata: use the Sleeper to get them down so you can then kick the crap out of them (or use a Sliding D elbow).

Drake Younger is pretty good. He seems to be enjoying being an NXT ref too much though. I don't remember the Meek Mill feud, that seems like it might have ended in a 1000 light tube match in CZW though.

#wrestlingbubble

• Like 7

Erick Rowan's "Counting Sheep" sleeper

Bonus points if he puts the mask on the guy beforehand.

I think putting the mask on afterwards would work better, like Beefcake cutting his opponents hair and DiBiase stuffing money in their mouth.

• Like 1

Erick Rowan's "Counting Sheep" sleeper

Bonus points if he puts the mask on the guy beforehand.
I think putting the mask on afterwards would work better, like Beefcake cutting his opponents hair and DiBiase stuffing money in their mouth.

Yes. This.