DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

The only reason I'm weighing even buying is because I'm not entirely sure if NXT will ever go to Boston. 

(They're not going north of Boston so I'm not even considering that possibility)

Well TLC is in Boston in Dec and if they continue the theme of a Takeover every 4 months AND they pair the PPV with it....

The only reason I'm weighing even buying is because I'm not entirely sure if NXT will ever go to Boston. 

(They're not going north of Boston so I'm not even considering that possibility)

Well TLC is in Boston in Dec and if they continue the theme of a Takeover every 4 months AND they pair the PPV with it....

NXT/TLC in Boston in December would be a dream weekend. 

I'd argue marketplace confusion and that might have been easy. If someone says to you, "I'm going to the NWA show" or "there's an NWA show in town tonight," there's potential for confusion. Both are within the entertainment industry so it would have been easy to attack. 

I remember when I was about 8, I was looking through the Daily News to see what movies were coming out and in the entertainment section there was an ad or something for NWA. I was dissapointed when reading further it was not the wrestling.

As for NXT Brooklyn. They might have sold 13,000 tickets but there sure as hell won't be 13,000 in attendence.

I'd argue marketplace confusion and that might have been easy. If someone says to you, "I'm going to the NWA show" or "there's an NWA show in town tonight," there's potential for confusion. Both are within the entertainment industry so it would have been easy to attack.

Crockett could have squashed them if he wanted. It's an easy case.

Unless...

*fantasy books 1987 version of No Limit Soldiers angle*

Unless...

The NWA vs. The Four Horsemen would've resulted in fun promos at least. 

What is an AMA? What is move spamming?

Ask Me Anything.

Wouldn't 99% of the questions be about Noelle anyway? 

Wouldn't this be Reddit scraping the bottom of the barrel for what is considered a "celebrity"?

In this post-Kardashian world, that word has precious little meaning.

Unless...

I can only imagine the race baiting promod done by flair and ole.

I feel good about not knowing what being down voted is.  I've tried reading Reddit. It's not very appealing for the eyes.

Seriously. I have no idea why they designed it that way but as a psuedo message board it's a huge pain in the ass to read and not nearly worth the effort.

• Like 1

Unless...

I can only imagine the race baiting promod done by flair and ole.

I think both sides could have laid it on. And Dre and Cube would have looked great out there.

I find that most reddit people didn't do message boards before reddit so they don't know any better. Reddit reminds me of a message board from the 90s.

Reddit reminds me of the label on a bottle of Dr. Bronners.