DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Weird biker shorts/purple trunks and boots. Hunter was really experimenting with fashion during the Lemmy period.

I remember he had a really bad groin tear or something and the biker-shorts were for support so he could soldier on

HOF12_Photo_171_zpsyht7b34g.jpg

I'm disappointed they didn't ask Sting to be in this pic (he was a Horseman, at one point.  Thought i try hard to forget about that piece of booking).

Though, thinking about it, if you ask Sting to be in the pic, the most appropriate thing would be to have him lay face down at Flair's feet with a folding chair draped across his back.  Not sure that's really the mood they're going for.

He should wear the suit next time he's on Raw. You know, he's there with Heyman, Roman comes out and they're doing the dueling promo thing until Reigns crosses the line then Paul proclaims "that's it! Get em Knuckles!"

And of course he replies Daaah OK boss!

rocky-and-brocky_zpsfdgrka2d.jpg

"So Dana, do yas come quietly or do we has ta muss ya up?"

• Like 2

HOF12_Photo_171_zpsyht7b34g.jpg

The only appropriate action after this picture is for all 8 of them to lay Dusty out.

They're just one Chyna away from being a DX/Horseman super stable.

Dusty's boobs are bigger than Chyna's ever became so maybe he's the Chyna substitute here.