DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

We could only hope to be as cool as this image shilling the CHAOS headband they have for sale now.

03171214_55079c271fea5.jpg

Can't wait for that or the Bullet Club headband (or "multi-turban" as they call it) to pop up on Puroresu Shop. Want.

I was really hoping the Undertaker gallery from WWE.com would have a pic in his rarely seen red gear. To my knowledge it was never worn for a live event, only for motion capturing for the In Your House Playstation 1 game.

fFcHBkw.jpg

stylishdave7_n_zpsrrtentij.jpg

Saw this in the toy section of Target today while getting my nephew a stuffed animal Pikachu. Upon reflection, tomorrow I will own it.

That's the Bluetista figure I described in a live show report as only being douchier if it smelled like axe body spray

I was really hoping the Undertaker gallery from WWE.com would have a pic in his rarely seen red gear. To my knowledge it was never worn for a live event, only for motion capturing for the In Your House Playstation 1 game.

fFcHBkw.jpg

This gear was specifically made because of the blue screen process being what it is.  Any trace of blue (be it fully blue, or even shades like purple) would cause that part to become transparent, so for safety's sake they had the red outfit made.