DVDVR Message Board

This Offseason In NFL Stupidity

RIPPA

Seriously this is now moving from Days Of Our Lives into Weird Mexican Soap Opera territory.

How dare you, there isn't a single buxom woman involved in this story.  With they said, this story is losing steam and a buxom woman could be just what this story needs to keep our attention.

Seriously this is now moving from Days Of Our Lives into Weird Mexican Soap Opera territory.

How dare you, there isn't a single buxom woman involved in this story.  With they said, this story is losing steam and a buxom woman could be just what this story needs to keep our attention.

Oh come on.  I am sure at least one or two Pats O-linemen have a helluva rack.

• Like 1

bunchen, g.

bunchen, g.

Mrs. Brady is a lot of things, a lot of very good things, but her job essentially to look really good in clothes.  Mexican Soap Opera actresses jobs hired based on the fact that we think they'd look really good out of clothes.  Those are two very different games being played.  As much as I enjoy the lovely Ms. Bundchen, that is someone's wife, we need someone to come along and be our collective girlfriend.

11038865_10206459113539109_2057573818629

I looked at this three times trying to remember whom Belichik murdered, then realized it wasn't referring to the player directly underneath the descriptor.

To the best of our knowledge, we don't know who Bill murdered.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm shocked to discover that a grown man with tattoo sleeves isn't very smart.

Stereotyping?  For shame.

But yeah, that was dumb on Kaep's part.  I can't imagine he meant to make fun of flood victims, but sometimes, you just got to let the weird jokes go untold.

The NFLPA believes there's a conspiracy to blackball Ray Rice as a favor to Goodell. 

So to recap:

• Running backs are a dime a dozen
  • Rice's last season was his worst ever
  • Any team that hires him would face a public backlash

This all adds up pretty obviously to no individual team wanted to give him a shot.  But, sure, let's go with a conspiracy theory.