DVDVR Message Board

This Offseason In NFL Stupidity

RIPPA

What an asshole. I don't know if you fire him this close to training camp or what, but as a fan its very embarrassing. . . .

It would look really really bad in this current environment if they keep him.

Although (no offense, Kuetsar, you're cool people in my book) the Bills are a deeply shithouse organization. So who knows?

Although let's not ignore one unavoidable fact: Kids suck.

Not that he was justified in punching him, but dollars to donuts we're talking about a 13-14 yo who lipped off because he thought he could.

• Like 2

Although let's not ignore one unavoidable fact: Kids suck.

Not that he was justified in punching him, but dollars to donuts we're talking about a 13-14 yo who lipped off because he thought he could.

I'm just shocked that the old "don't tell anyone or I'll kill you and your family" trick didn't work. Shocked, I say.

As a Bills fan my first reaction was to say just fire him, he's new to the team and the extra drama isn't necessary.  But with the media/fans over-reacting so much the last year I am going to do the "wait and see what happens" approach as there just isn't enough information at the moment.  Doesn't sound good though.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Goodell and Co. made a rule in 2010 that deceased players wouldn't have anyone giving speeches on their behalf and would just get the 5-minute tribute video treatment.  However, they didn't remind the Seau family of this until a couple of weeks ago--not five months ago when the HOF inductees were announced. Hence the confusion and recent headlines.

It still smacks of scumminess, though.

Apparently, Goodell and Co. made a rule in 2010 that deceased players wouldn't have anyone giving speeches on their behalf and would just get the 5-minute tribute video treatment.  However, they didn't remind the Seau family of this until a couple of weeks ago--not five months ago when the HOF inductees were announced. Hence the confusion and recent headlines.

It still smacks of scumminess, though.

Wow doesn't that seam like a shit the guys with head trauma are about to be HOF'ers we dont want to let the families up there lets make a rule that changes that.