DVDVR Message Board

WWE NETWORK GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Watching the first episode of Road Trip or whatever it is called and watching Big E spread eagle in the back of the SUV with his feet on the side of the passenger and driver seats was 50% amazing in terms of flexibility and 50% creepy for the people up front

So there is now a "collections" section featuring the "greatest matches ever." 

It's not a terrible list.  I'd even say at least 5 of them belong on there.

But the Bret/Owen SS cage match over the WM match is bullshit.

I believe the only reason the Bret/Owen cage match is on there and not the WM match is SOLELY because of Meltzer back in the day. 

So there is now a "collections" section featuring the "greatest matches ever." 

It's not a terrible list.  I'd even say at least 5 of them belong on there.

But the Bret/Owen SS cage match over the WM match is bullshit.

I believe the only reason the Bret/Owen cage match is on there and not the WM match is SOLELY because of Meltzer back in the day. 

Bret said they were hampered by the "no blood" edict they got from Vince so they made the story of the match about Owen being a little shit and trying to sneakily escape the cage rather than trying to incapacitate the other guy.

Watching the Nasties/Cactus/Payne/Sullivan matches from the 94 PPVs: those guys were so damn reckless. So many ridiculous unprotected head shots. Knobbs forgot how to take a belly to belly at Superbrawl 94 and was lucky he wasn't paralyzed (he seemed to only break his arm or dislocate his shoulder).

• Like 1

I have no "collections" section that everyone has mentioned. I have 4 rokus and it did appear on just one for 3 days, with no content shown. The section never showed up on the other 3. The one it did show up on, is now gone.

Is the WM 360 from Santa Clara worth a watch? Any other original programming decent?

They are always "worth" the watch.

I probably didn't like Santa Clara as much as the other one but I think that was more due to who they picked to focus on than anything.

But it is "worth it" just to see Lesnar pumping up Taker before his match