DVDVR Message Board

The "NEW" Tough Enough

RIPPA

I had a feeling he'd get a contract.  He was built up on the special as something...well...special.  It's good PR if you want to focus on that, but more importantly I could tell he wants it.  If they could find training that works around his leg then he'll be just fine.  The training for TE was not wise for him.

CHojMbWW8AAEQ4w.png

Well the WWE sorta released the final 13

And that one dude I was pimping from DC made it

Is it just me, or does the long-haired, bearded dude to the right of Hunter look like a non-Samoan Roman Reigns?

If Reigns push doesn't get him over, maybe they can give that guy a tan and a shirt and try again.

What a piece of Total Divas level shit this show is.  You can already see Bryan given this "why am I wasting my time attitude".    There needs to be a running totals to see if there is more wrestling action in the promos leading to the commercials than the actual shows cause right now the promos are winning. 

Except for Paige showing off the new boobs tonight this first show was a waste

Yeah, Tough Talk just proves WWE needs more unscripted shows. Miz in particular showed a lot of personality.

Tough Enough needs to be longer or twice a week. It seemed like 40 or so minutes of "highlights", and then a rushed judges part, then the elimination. They gave no idea how people did on the challenges other than Tanner winning and ZZ losing. I'm assuming (and I think someone referenced) Diana did well, or else leaving her out of the bottom three was mind-boggling.

I think the best part of Tough Enough will be following the passive-aggressive tweets from the NXT crew.

The show was all right, but it really hurts only being an hour long. It also hurts from some horrendous audio mixing. I could not hear most of what was being said in the pre-recorded stuff because they were playing this stupid music over it. They should make use of Youtube to show all the contestants training (even in clipped form). Some of the girls they didn't even bother showing.

I'm voting and pulling for ZZ though. He all ready has a character and personality which is more than I can say for the rest of the cast. Most of the guys are just tall with long hair and have bad tattoos. Outside of The Jersey Devil chick, Gabi the Brazallian, and the chick who's engaged there's nothing about any of these people that would make me say they might make a great sports entertainer someday. I mean it's the WWE. We all know they dont care if they can wrestle. That's not what they are looking for. Only knock against ZZ is he's too young. But a backwood gator boy. He's the real life Amos Moses.

Someone show Vince Swamp People...he'll love him.

DVDVR ‏@D_V_D_V_R  10h10 hours ago
Oh and for the record - that outfit proves Paige is officially a Diva

And by that I mean new boobs
  • Like 3

Yeah, I think this'll be the first and last time I'll watch this show.

Tough Enough has always been super frustrating, but at least the last season had one guy I cared about, who of course got eliminated first.

Dianna is so far the worst person on the whole cast and therefore the absolute frontrunner to win this whole thing.

CHojMbWW8AAEQ4w.png

Well the WWE sorta released the final 13

And that one dude I was pimping from DC made it

Is it just me, or does the long-haired, bearded dude to the right of Hunter look like a non-Samoan Roman Reigns?

If Reigns push doesn't get him over, maybe they can give that guy a tan and a shirt and try again.

Team him with Darren Young as White Reigns and Black Cena.

• Like 3

Tough Enough has always been super frustrating, but at least the last season had one guy I cared about, who of course got eliminated first.

Cameron?

That's what happens, when I rely on memory instead of checking Wikipedia. Of course I meant Son of Havoc, who was the second contestant who got eliminated.

Cameron?

That's what happens, when I rely on memory instead of checking Wikipedia. Of course I meant Son of Havoc, who was the second contestant who got eliminated.

tumblr_inline_n0kjdelvwD1qm6acw.gif

Cameron?

tumblr_inline_n0kjdelvwD1qm6acw.gif

Yeah, I don't think we'll get a single moment this season that is half as entertaining as that scene from last season.  Seriously, those people arguing amongst themselves is nothing compared to Steve Austin reacting to their terrible taste in wrestling.

At first I thought Mada was Thomaso Ciampa.  That's about all I remember about him.  Most of the other male contestants weren't that memorable either, and even less for the women.  It really needs more time to establish their personalities.  I'm going for Giorgia on the women's side, it's too early to call for the guys.  ZZ looks like he could make it based on his personality alone if his physical conditioning gets better.

The post-show segment was the only time I've not wanted to see Miz get hit by a bus.

• Like 1

Oh and for the record - that outfit proves Paige is officially a Diva

And by that I mean new boobs

She's claiming on twitter that "it's just a really good pushup bra".