DVDVR Message Board

The "NEW" Tough Enough

RIPPA

I'll miss the gratuitous shots of Dianna's ass.

Between her and Gabi, I swear their asses have had more air time than everyone not named Patrick, Tanner, and ZZ.  The fact that they not only did a gratuitous ass shot during Rollins talking to the contestants, they made sure to put him on blast for looking at it.  I'm in no way complaining, just observing...dat ass.

Its fairly obvious that the only way the are going to get rid of Sara Lee is to have her in the bottom three with ZZ again and then the judges save the third person - thus the vote comes down to her and ZZ (which ZZ is clearly going to win)

Their problem is clearly going to be how they can get rid of ZZ (since they clearly don't want him to win either)

From another place that showed the final (and given they were both in the bottom three two of the three shows, I'd be shocked if this exact format doesn't occur within three weeks):

Each judge gets one save for the season. 

Week [x]:

As said: Sara Lee and ZZ are in the bottom three with [wrestler X]. One of the judges (using Paige for the example with the storyline) saves Wrestler 3, so the vote is her vs. ZZ.

Week [x+1]:

The other one is in the bottom three with two others. Hulk Hogan and Daniel Bryan immediately use their save on both of the other two, automatically eliminating the winner of those two without a fan vote.

Tough Talk was amazing once again but this time for all the wrong reasons. It got nasty. It may have been nastier than that time the diva search girls were given a live mic. It was really cruel.

I don't think any of those bleeps had anything that compared to "cum-guzzling gutter slut"

God, I always forget about this. It was so great.

Miz trying to get on his soapbox about how only Patrick watched the Best of the East show live in the Tough Enough house and then saying that "2 of the people" on the show actually there was hilarious.  I mean unless Miz is included Bryon Saxton who I didn't even know was on the show to the list then yeah.  

Tanner needs to be a better liar in the business.  You can't say you watch the show after the fact and then not know who Paige opponents was.  Granted it was an average match but terrible botch there.

Well considering Patrick was tweeting up a storm about how he was the only one watching the show definitely told me they were going to bring it up somehow someway

Saxton wasn't there since Cole and Saxton did the commentary from CT

Jericho and Paige were the two people who worked the show and where on Tough Enough

• Like 1

Miz trying to get on his soapbox about how only Patrick watched the Best of the East show live in the Tough Enough house and then saying that "2 of the people" on the show actually there was hilarious

Maybe Kofi is one of the sound guys on the show. He holds the BOOM BOOM BOOM mic...

...I'll get my coat

ZZ and Amanda have a real Dave Sullivan and Kimberly Page thing going, don't they?

Amanda is no Kimberly Page.

ZZ is probably no Dave Sullivan for what it's worth, but he sure does look the part of oversized idiot savant.  He isn't necessarily dumb, but if his American Hero explanation is an example of how his mind works he seems to think in a way that only he understands.  Does anyone else smell fantasy booking?  OK, what if he was the guy we all know who people swear is smart, but you think is full of shit.  He would be introduced in a backstage segment where he's talking about some bullshit and a group of people are buying everything he is selling.  So whoever they want to setup a feud with would be walking by and hear this shit and casually say something like, "you don't believe any of this shit do you?(I know PG, but still)."  Then everyone would turn on him and treat him like he just interrupted God himself.  His gimmick would basically be the comedy version of Bray Wyatt. 

I think in his head it absolutely made sense. And I do think it was ZZ's idea and his alone for one simple reason: Creative doesn't do multifaceted explanations as a rule. So if they were going to script an explanation, that would not be the one he would have gotten.

Weirdly enough, as much as he keeps putting ZZ on the block, Hogan is Han Solo to ZZ's Chewbacca in that he is the only person on the show who seems to understand what he's saying.

Daniel thinking that Tanner's move on Cheslea was smooth is so Daniel Bryan.  That is why we love him

If Nada does make it to the WWE it is clear he is going to be the 3rd member of Ascension.   

They are doing everything in their power to try to get Sara Lee eliminated.  Her promo battle with ZZ wasn't good but definitely in the top 5 to the other ones who was doing more of an interview

Yup. The first rule of reality television is believe nothing.  I don't think Sara is any good but is she much worse than some of the others?  Probably not.  I thought this Chelsea had some kind of training?  Oh right, Lance Storm. No wonder she can't cut a fucking promo.

Patrick talking about how the "little guys" are taking over the business and the Hogan and Warrior's of the business "are gone" might be true based on the last couple years of the WWE but to say in on TV is just asking for trouble.   You might as well just have Vince fire you when the show is over

Gabi getting eliminated ensures that Tough Talk is going to be spicy as fuck tonight.  Renee's reaction to Gabi saying was okay with being eliminated was priceless.  The insane concept by Gabi is just too much for her little attractive head to comprehend  

haha Bryan is calling Chelsea a home wrecker. Hilarious.

Yeah apparently she was the Claire Lynch wanna be in that awful segment a year or two ago when Nikki or Stephanie accused Daniel of cheating on Brie.   Like that she mentioned how Brie slapped her so hard it busted an eardrum to which Daniel said that happened to him too the first time Brie slapped him   :lol: