DVDVR Message Board

The "NEW" Tough Enough

RIPPA

I think it'd be really funny if ZZ just hung around Bray Wyatt like it was nothing new to him to meet some hairy backwoods lunatic spewing apocalyptic redneck. Have him be like "y'all should meet my uncle Francois."

Patrick's promo on Tough Talk was awesome. Mada cut a goofy cartoony Pharaoh promo so Patrick talked about him being a king while Mada was a peasant and muh USA. it was great.

But he needs to stop referring to himself as a smart mark, that's not going to fly in this company.

haha Bryan is calling Chelsea a home wrecker. Hilarious.

Yeah apparently she was the Claire Lynch wanna be in that awful segment a year or two ago when Nikki or Stephanie accused Daniel of cheating on Brie. Like that she mentioned how Brie slapped her so hard it busted an eardrum to which Daniel said that happened to him too the first time Brie slapped him :lol:

Bryan said "the first time she slapped me in a work environment", and I really think that qualification is BEGGING for an explanation.

But he needs to stop referring to himself as a smart mark, that's not going to fly in this company.

Hogan called him that. He just owned up to it.

I remain impressed with Giorgia. She can turn on it on/off in a way that seems like she has more experience than we're led to believe.

Patrick's whole thing was weird. At first I thought he was knowledgeable about wrestling but now it seems like he might just know a bunch of trivia.

Sara Lee is just lame. She's basically just one of those chicks who has no personality so she got a nose ring to be a 'rebel' among the rest of her boring friends. She couldn't even stop smirking during any of her attempts to be serious.

They best was Gabi basically being all "Yeah - I don't care that I was cut"

Also I laughed a lot that the first shot of Chelsea was her pouring herself some booze

So if they weren't planning to rig the results beforehand, they certainly are now, right?  It seems like it will take shenanigans to keep ZZ from winning.  Maybe they can have someone "Kerrigan" his knee?

I don't think there's anyone approaching Big Andy's level in this group, sad as that is.

I didn't watch last night's episode, but what could Gabi have done to be eliminated over anyone else?  She was the only person on the show who seemed to know she was on a reality show.  Without her they're just a bunch of boring people doing wrestling drills, before one of them goes home. 

Next weeks episode:  The contestants sit quietly in a room until Billy Gunn blows an airhorn.  ZZ says something that is ridiculous to everyone but him.  Giorgia wins by default.  Tune in to see the fireworks.

I didn't watch last night's episode, but what could Gabi have done to be eliminated over anyone else?  She was the only person on the show who seemed to know she was on a reality show.  Without her they're just a bunch of boring people doing wrestling drills, before one of them goes home. 

Next weeks episode:  The contestants sit quietly in a room until Billy Gunn blows an airhorn.  ZZ says something that is ridiculous to everyone but him.  Giorgia wins by default.  Tune in to see the fireworks.

That was the problem.  Based on what aired, she had no idea she was on a wrestling reality show.  She didn't cut a "promo" in the challenge, and then at the live show, when they said "you're not doing pleas to be saved, you're getting a second chance to cut a promo", she basically did a plea to be saved.

Plus she was put up against the Juggernaut that is Sara Lee

I mean they did everything in their power to get it for the fans to vote her off and then she got 63% of the vote.

So yeah - they really really need to rig the vote if they don't want her winning

I mean they did everything in their power to get it for the fans to vote her off and then she got 63% of the vote.

So yeah - they really really need to rig the vote if they don't want her winning

I'm skeptical of anyone who would vote for Sara Lee over Gabi in any contest. 

Cake bake off?

• Like 2

You are familiar with wrestling fans on the internet are you?    ;)

I felt like so much of the episode being dedicated to why Sara Lee sucks, especially Billy Gunn going off on Sara Lee about how dangerous she was being, was their attempt at swaying the crowd.  Since it didn't work, I figure someone will use their save to narrow it down to Sara and ZZ.

I just want the WWE to say "fuck this", give up all pretense that the fan vote matters, and have two judges use their saves the same week to force Sara Lee to get eliminated. 

Also, Josh would've won the promo battle if he just did his Chewbacca noise over and over again for a minute instead of trying to use real words. 

So apparently Chelsea fucked up her ankle doing the challenge today.

That is per the WWE Tough Enough Twitter/Instagram account

So either it's legit or someone finally decided to start doing wrestling teases for the wrestling reality show