DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

The story is they were all big fans of Triple He's Terra Ryzin work, so they wanted him to ride with them when he signed. When they found out he doesn't drink, they were even more excited because it gave them a DD.

Come on guys! Being the most sober member of The Kliq wasn't really that hard.

Hell, between Hall, Waltman and HBK, just skipping on the last round of shots makes you the most sober by default.

Speaking of shoots, I wonder if Hall is just a really bad driver. He always talks about how he never drove unless Waltman was the only other option because "Kidd was the only wheelman worst than me."

• Like 1

That's pretty much what I do tbf

Same here and I don't mind if the person I'm riding with goes to sleep or reads. I find constant conversation while I'm driving/riding to be quite annoying.

I find constant conversation during a trip to be refreshing. Otherwise, I'd just blare the radio. I like constant noise though. Complete silence creeps me out.

• Like 1

I find that the other Stallone method of driving - that is, rigging up a weight-and-pulley system for strengthening my right arm AND MY RIGHT ARM ONLY! - helps me stay pretty foked on the long and winding roads.