DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

I'd die if that was Jeff Farmer.

I wish - just for the sake of trolling the internet - they'd announce Sting's signing, then the next day announce his release, explaining that Johnny Ace signed the wrong Sting (Jeff Farmer).

• Like 1

But in a big swerve, he actually signed "Jumpin'" Jeff Farmer, who is finally going to get revenge on Motley Cruise. Finally things are going to go his way!

Edit: :(

The "New" Heavenly Bodies that Booker booked are The Corino Brothers, Dustin and Justin.  They're Northeast guys.

Maybe someone is doing a Transformers gimmick?  It could be Devitt doing his cosplay gimmick.   

http://comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=55169
55169_20060818034450_large.jpg

Looks like non-Transformer guy got his clothes from the same people that did that WWE.com article.

That "Eater Of Worlds" medallion they gave Bray Wyatt looks like a big cookie he took a bite out of.  Kofi Kingston looks like he raided Rey Mysterio's closet.

• Like 1

There is something surreal about Michael Cole interviewing Sting. 

if you think that's something, just wait for next week's Ross Report. For the first time in decades, you'll get to hear JR interview Sting ramble on like the bitter old fuck he is while Sting occasionally chimes in! Has JR done his research, or will he be exposed like he was in part one of the Kurt Angle interview episode? Find out next Tuesday on PodcastBahGawdOne!

There is something surreal about Michael Cole interviewing Sting. 

if you think that's something, just wait for next week's Ross Report. For the first time in decades, you'll get to hear JR interview Sting ramble on like the bitter old fuck he is while Sting occasionally chimes in! Has JR done his research, or will he be exposed like he was in part one of the Kurt Angle interview episode? Find out next Tuesday on PodcastBahGawdOne!

...now I'm wondering if the real FSW has snuck his way back on the board.

• Like 1

It's cool that they held a contest so that some lucky rasslin' fan could sit next to Hulk Hogan at the SDCC thingy.

And if said lucky rasslin' fan got to tap Hogan out, or get the three count on Hogan a la HHH with the Make a Wish kid.

www.ign.com/videos/2014/07/25/daniel-bryan-on-his-return-to-wwe-tv-comic-con-2014

Bryan admits he got his flying knee from KENTA, so no one can call it the Buma Knee anymore or whatever that nonsense was.

Wrong Japanese wrestler who uses a knee finisher, dude. 

d0038448_4a84ec996eb76.jpg

Boma Ye from Shinsuke Nakamura

Kenta-Knee.jpg

Busaiku Knee Kick from KENTA

So because I'm a flake who can't set his mind to anything, I got my tickets for Right Coast Pro on Saturday (admittedly, I half-did it as a favor to a new friend and half-did it because Low Ki/Daniels).

Odessa, do you know where the Life Community Church is?  That's where the card is, if you're still interested.

www.ign.com/videos/2014/07/25/daniel-bryan-on-his-return-to-wwe-tv-comic-con-2014

Bryan admits he got his flying knee from KENTA, so no one can call it the Buma Knee anymore or whatever that nonsense was.

"My days are so busy!  I've got physical therapy all day and then I go fuck!"

• Like 1

Wrong Japanese wrestler who uses a knee finisher, dude. 

d0038448_4a84ec996eb76.jpg

Boma Ye from Shinsuke Nakamura

Kenta-Knee.jpg

Busaiku Knee Kick from KENTA

Alright well, now no one can claim Bryan is using Nakamura's. He flat out said it was KENTA's.

He already mentioned it last year in one of WWE' articles not long after he started using it.