DVDVR Message Board

JULY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

WbdLHdI.gif

xm1n51.gif

t0XcOSU.gif

Tommy Rich brings a bowling trophy with him to the ring, which he explains as the championship for beating the Von Erichs four weeks previous to this.

Damnitt, I want a gif of Tommy Rich waving his mock Italian flag. I'd settle for a clear image of the flag.

They really needed to sell those flags. I would've bought 10 of them.

Whenever someone mentions Shelton Benjamin, the first thing that comes to my mind is this:

hbksweetchinmusictosheltonbenjamin.gif

Not sure exactly what move Benjamin thought he was hitting from there, but man that's still an awesome visual.

Not sure exactly what move Benjamin thought he was hitting from there, but man that's still an awesome visual.

It was the jump off the ropes so Shawn Michaels can kick you for the hot finish move.

It's from the NBC Main Event show where Savage turned on Hogan.

I think what you mean it is the Main Event show where Hogan tries to steal Randy Savage's woman and left him to get his ass kicked by two 350 pound dudes, and then tried to act like Randy Savage did something wrong.

• Like 22

So was Jeff Hardy unconscious or did he actually try to sandbag Ron fucking Simmons?

On a closer look it looks like his arm gets trapped behind Ron's leg on the pick-up which results in him not going all the way up.  Ron improvised the rest.

It was the jump off the ropes so Shawn Michaels can kick you for the hot finish move.

Well, in that case, he couldn't have been more successful.

Whenever someone mentions Shelton Benjamin, the first thing that comes to my mind is this:

IIRC, he had hit a springboard clothesline earlier in the match so the finish was a callback to that. Went to the well once too often and got caught by the veteran.