DVDVR Message Board

JULY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

White kid doing the NOD salute was awesome, but then Cena smacked DAT ASS. Any context as to why Steph was letting him slap her butt?

That's basically the entire context. Cena does a freestyle promo about wanting to see Stephanie naked, sexually fantasizing about her and then asked if he could smack her ass.

Hell, I thought ricochet was the guy on the receiving end with the frilly tassles on his gear.

I would heartily recommend that if you don't know who ricochet is, to check him out. His career progression from chikara, through dragon gate and now pwg / njpw is astonishing. 

Plus, from his AOW podcast, he seems like a pretty chill guy.

Hell, I thought ricochet was the guy on the receiving end with the frilly tassles on his gear.

This is exactly what I thought.  I know who Ricochet is, but that gif could really be anyone based on how it was shot.  I'm really surprised that WWE passed on him when he came in for a tryout.  I know they have a couple of small, flippy guys in developmental, but there has to be a way to take advantage of someone that talented.  They only have 4 tag teams, couldn't Ricochet/Kallisto/Neville be teamed up in some combination be successful?  Wouldn't that be more interesting than Rybaxel?

• Like 1

To be fair to the guy, if they put him in NXT along with the likes of neville, zayn, kallisto...theres a possibility that he *could* get lost in the shuffle?

Once Neville gets called up (which I'm hoping is really, really soon) then they can bring in 'chet...would make more sense that way, no?

Plus, he must be making a fair bit of coin in Japan, right?