DVDVR Message Board

Random TNA News - may contain peanuts, spoilers or Orbitz gum

TNA have announced Joe VS Ki for the taping on 8/5.

Is this their version of running Flair vs Sting on the final episode?

Wouldn't TNA's version of running Flair/Sting right now be Bully Ray vs. Abyss?

Or would they bring back AJ/Daniels for one night to close the final show?

Bob Carter:

"Hey Dixie.  I got an important job for you here at Panda Energy.  I'm gonna have these nice fellas paint this here wall.  After that I want you to watch it until all the paint dries!!!  How's that sound baby doll?"

Dixie:

"Oh Daddy, that sounds great.  And don't you worry Daddy, I did not hire my bestest friend Vince Russo tp help me watch the paint dry"

Voice from other room:

"Hey Dixie, can you believe they had the Spauldings to bump my flight back two hours.  I mean, what people don't understand is now I'm late for our meeting and you can't hide me from the higher ups.  I mean bro, come on."

I'd laugh my ass off if WWE did a press release version of, "Wait, wait wait, hold the phone; we made a mistake ... we were actually moving Smackdown to Wednesday," just to see if they can force Dixie to move Impact again.

• Like 3

According to PWInsider, Bully Ray told the roster he's leaving TNA. Contract is due and they didn't come to terms.

That is probably the WORST news TNA could get right now.  Bully is like 90% of the house show infrastructure.

According to PWInsider, Bully Ray told the roster he's leaving TNA. Contract is due and they didn't come to terms.

That is probably the WORST news TNA could get right now.  Bully is like 90% of the house show infrastructure.

Talk about a thankless job.

Not to mention these two details, per ewrestling

As the source notes, Bully and Devon are set to be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame at Bound for Glory in October. The company also has one more match left in a series that he was involved in during the last iMPACT! tapings, requiring that they will have to find a way to end the series without him if the report is true.