DVDVR Message Board

Random TNA News - may contain peanuts, spoilers or Orbitz gum

Let's be fair it's still interesting now and certainly one of the better matches they could put together as they swirl down the drain. Maybe this will be like the internet only era when they knew nothing really mattered anymore so let's just put on good matches.

Robbie E was on Friday's edition of TMZ towards the end. They got him at LAX and asked him about naked yoga and he talked about how women fart during it. The amusing part was he was introduced by the guy who always pitches wrestling stuff as TNA Wrestler Robbie E and Harvey had this look of "yeah ok". That's TNA's problem in a nutshell. No one has a clue that TNA is even a thing.

True, but why would they?  It's not like anyone in TNA ever went out of their way to promote them.  Even when they had Hogan, during all his many MANY media appearances he never mentioned the fucking company he worked for!

• Like 1

That's TNA's problem in a nutshell.

No, this is TNA's problem in a nutshell:

"Nah, bro, see, the problem with being stuck, y'know, stuck inside this big nutshell is when you find a network, y'know, that doesn't promote you BEING inside the nutshell. And y'know, why am *I* in the nutshell, and not some broad ... y'know, I mean, it's dames and, y'know, *nuts,* get it, bro? Huh? Huh? Get it? Bro?"

TNA have announced Joe VS Ki for the taping on 8/5.

Ugh. Why couldn't this match have happened 10 years ago when it would have been a hot feud?

It did. Just not in TNA.

So I walked out to get some lunch today at work, and since I work next to Manhattan Center, I spy 3 trucks on 35th street with Ryder markings on them.  Looking a little closer, I see a piece of paper taped to the doors:  "Property of TNA entertainment"

So, all of TNA fits in 3 Ryder trucks.  Not sure if that's sad or funny.

So I walked out to get some lunch today at work, and since I work next to Manhattan Center, I spy 3 trucks on 35th street with Ryder markings on them.  Looking a little closer, I see a piece of paper taped to the doors:  "Property of TNA entertainment"

Davey Richards fits in the glove compartment.  

• Like 1

Davey Richards fits in the glove compartment.  

A steel glove compartment?

• Like 1

I don't even think Don West could sell anybody on these at $200.

It's dumb, yeah, but it's also poorly designed aesthetically.  The whole composition of the piece is awful with the letter of authenticity being the biggest thing on there.  And they didn't even bother to get Bully Ray to sign anything.

Wow.  They should sell a plaque with pictures of Russo, Mike Tenay, Mike Johnson, and DIxie and include a key off the keyboard that VInce used to type the ill fated email that sealed the deal for the company.  

I would ABSOLUTELY buy that.