DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

I had a shitload of issues earlier, but FINALLY got things working.

Here are some impressions of the service via the PS4 app - http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/02/24/wwe-network-launches-a-look-at-the-console-version-of-the-app/75753/

A video of what's available right now -

Some screenshot tests -

$10 well-spent for this -

468934310233059.jpg

And this -

589895310225574.jpg

Tenay - Jushin Liger

CC - Fusion Life

ffa6db310224642.jpg

4c8343310237542.jpg

• Like 1

Got in about an hour and half ago, but couldn't get past the TV rating before it buffered like crazy. Tried it again about 30 minutes ago and it was streaming smoothly.

Can't wait to get home to watch Brock and Cena die for my entertainment before ODing on War Games!

Watching Wrestlemania 20.  A little confused why it is showing as 4 hours and 30 minutes unless they are showing DVD extras at the end.  

Not sure if there was ever a more obscure team at WM than Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak 

WrestleMania 20 was scheduled as a 5 hour PPV. It ended up going about 4.5 hours I do believe.

Watching Wrestlemania 20.  A little confused why it is showing as 4 hours and 30 minutes unless they are showing DVD extras at the end.  

Not sure if there was ever a more obscure team at WM than Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak 

D-Lo Brown and Test from 15 perhaps? They weren't a full-time team though, just won a battle royal to get a title shot. Morrison and Truth were a pretty random pairing as well.