DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

To people using the free trial -

I'm not even getting a video error, I'm getting a default screen with a summary of the programming.

1z54r9z.jpg

Since I can get other non-Network videos to play I'm guessing it's just hopefully a glitch and not my browser (Firefox 16.0.2) or OSX 10.5.8, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Its the first day and they have a massive server load.  Some people are gonna be ok for bits and pieces, some people aren't.  

Wait and it'll fix itself in a day.  If the problems go past tomorrow, then its time to start bitching.

• Like 1

Its the first day and they have a massive server load.  Some people are gonna be ok for bits and pieces, some people aren't.  

Wait and it'll fix itself in a day.  If the problems go past tomorrow, then its time to start bitching.

Patience?! Are you kidding me??? What's that? Besides an awesome G N' R song of course..  ;

• Like 2

It finally took my credit card info! And I...have to go to work in an hour. But that's enough time to watch at least part of one of the early '90s Starrcades!

I hope we get an ECW reviews thread going because of the Network because I have not seen a TON of that stuff, and I would love to watch it with you guys. 

Well, everything is working now and the first thing I'm watching is This is NXT. Good thing I'm on vacation this week as between the Network and my fantasy baseball draft tomorrow, I'm going to be a very unproductive member of society.

On WWE.com's website, they put up the following as of 1:15 PM EST:

"Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLBAM), WWE’s technology partner, was overwhelmed and their systems have been unable to process most orders since 9 a.m. ET due to demand for WWE Network. MLBAM has been working aggressively to resolve this issue. Your order will be processed as soon as possible."