DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Watched a the first match and a half of GAB 89, of which I owned the 2 hour Turned video release. Clocking in at 2:45 on the Network the only notable difference so far is a Teddy Long promo and a complete Pillman/Bill Irwin match. I am a fan of seeing the full show instead of being hacked to pieces by Turner.

I thought it was odd to offer the free week during the roll out. If the kinks aren't worked out by weeks end it becomes a challenge to win those people back. I'm trying to avoid getting the network since I already dedicate enough time to watching wrestling with just Raw and Smackdown and the occasional PPV. Even with all the issues these posts are making it hard to not get it.

Watched a the first match and a half of GAB 89, of which I owned the 2 hour Turned video release. Clocking in at 2:45 on the Network the only notable difference so far is a Teddy Long promo and a complete Pillman/Bill Irwin match. I am a fan of seeing the full show instead of being hacked to pieces by Turner.

Turner video releases are the worst so I'm with you there bro

VOD streams are starting to run alot better.  Looks like they're clearing up the issues.  

Neat feature, the VOD stuff has match starts and finishes bookmarked to skip right there.