DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

just read someone claiming that Tanaka/Awesome from ONS 2005 was missing. Not sure why that would be the case joeystylescommentarytrack

It's on there. 

so anyways.. not all sources are reliable

but the Maffew/BM posted that the Booker T "Hulk Hogan we comin for you" interview is uncut

All I'm getting on my laptop is "Media Error: Video Not Available" no matter what I try to watch, and the app on XBOX 360 won't recognize my login. Wonderful.

What devices are people actually having success with?

I have run the streaming smoothly on my PS4, my Android, and my laptop. 

All I'm getting on my laptop is "Media Error: Video Not Available" no matter what I try to watch, and the app on XBOX 360 won't recognize my login. Wonderful.

Gah, still can't see shit on my laptop. Works fine on my iPhone. Go figure.

Working fine on desktop, cell phone, and Kindle Fire.

If you browse the schedule you can find things that haven't been added to the fault yet, like other ECW Hardcore TV and WCCW episodes. You can also put WCCW or ECW in the search and find more stuff that way. No hidden WCW Nitros anywhere though, all I got was MNM matches searching Nitro.

I can't sign up for it. When I click either the link to sign up for the Network or the free trial, it takes me to the login/register page, I login, and it directs me to network.wwe.com where on top of the page it shows Fallacy's error. If I try on my Android phone, it tells me I need a WWE Network subscription in order to watch. I'm confused as to why it seems as though it thinks I signed up (I tried this morning at 9 when it first launched but wound up getting a timeout error on the last step), but I'm obviously not.

I can't sign up for it. When I click either the link to sign up for the Network or the free trial, it takes me to the login/register page, I login, and it directs me to network.wwe.com where on top of the page it shows Fallacy's error. If I try on my Android phone, it tells me I need a WWE Network subscription in order to watch. I'm confused as to why it seems as though it thinks I signed up (I tried this morning at 9 when it first launched but wound up getting a timeout error on the last step), but I'm obviously not.

This happened to me, too.

So, what worked for me was to sign up for a WWE site account FIRST by signing in through Google and then linking the account to my email. After that, went into my account preferences and got into the sign-up through that. It worked for me after I took that path. 

EDIT:

Never mind. For some reason it works normal now and works fine on my laptop.

This happened to me, too.

So, what worked for me was to sign up for a WWE site account FIRST by signing in through Google and then linking the account to my email. After that, went into my account preferences and got into the sign-up through that. It worked for me after I took that path. 

Haha, I unknowingly just did the same thing!

Bix is saying 220k now. Looks like a huge success already.

I've been hearing Alvarez for weeks use the RAW ratings as the line of "all the WWE potential viewers" at 2.5 to 3 million or whatever and saying "No way they get 2/3 of that."

But the Nielson ratings are so flawed and only useful because maybe they're equally flawed for every show.  But in terms of real numbers, does anyone really think that their total potential audience is actually the 3 million that Nielson says watches RAW?  For all we know they could 30% off for every show.

They could only get 25-30% of their actual regular viewers, but we really don't know how many that actually is.

God I love this already.

Watching the first In Your House.  It's a Razor vs Double J/Roadie handicap match with a mid-match interview with an injured 1-2-3 Kid which features post match run-ins by Aldo Montoya and a debuting Savio Vega!  So awesome in its randomness,

Bix is saying 220k now. Looks like a huge success already.

They retain all of that after this week, they're already up to 2.2 mil a month guaranteed.  Half their average PPV buying audience in less than 8 hours...

3,000,000 viewers is probably the number who watch religiously..  I mean total viewers is usually up over 4 million and on some occasions they are up over 5 million like the RAW where Batista returned. That's not even factoring in any flaws or people who just fell out of wrestling..  

I'd say potential buyers is at least in the 6 million ballpark and they need (from what Meltzer is saying)  between 800K-1M to be successful.

It'll be interesting.

They get like, $25 a pop from average PPV's, average around 200k buys, so they get 'bout $5 mil a month from PPV's.

If 200k is accurate for subscribers so far, they're at $2 mil a month.  300k more-ish subscribers to hit 5 mil a month to offset the losses..

assuming no one buys a PPV anymore. 

Yeah - they have to pay the people from MLB.tv and all of that but they should be getting a much nicer percentage from cutting out the cable companies. If Bix's numbers are correct, they've already surpassed their regular PPV viewing audience in less than 8 hours.

Ronnie Garvin stomping the shit out of Frenchy Martin as I type this. lol

According to an article in Vareity 4 days ago, the goal is 1 million subscribers by close FY2014.  If Bix's numbers are right, 8 hours in they're a quarter way to goal before FY2014 even started.