DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

random thoughts.. some possibilities if all the WWE divas got last names

Aksana: Aksana Seville? Aksana Raydon? Aksana Lithuania?

Cameron: Cameron Andrews? Cameron Funk?

Emma: Emma Tenille? Emma Dashwood? Dancin Emma Morella (sorry Phil)?

Layla: her real name is Layla El. So she really didn't get much of a last name to work with unless you want her to become Layla El Sharif from North Africa.

Naomi: Naomi McCray? Naomi Trinity? Naomi Funk?

Natalya: no idea what they could do here (joke)

I'm kinda avoiding Eva Marie/Summer Rae since they're not exactly the same as the one-name divas.

• Like 1

Spoiler for tomorrow night's Main Event.  This sounds fucking amazing.

Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Los Matadores, and El Torito beat Curtis Axel, Ryback, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, and Jinder Mahal in a ten-man tag. Great match. El Torito performed lots of offense. The ring was cleared out at one point except for Heath Slater and Torito. They proceeded to have a dance off, which was awesome. Torito got the pin and the win. Afterward, Slater was asked how it felt to be beaten by El Torito, which upset him.

Random question, but did Shane sell off his shares of the company or does/did him and Steph have an equal share?

I'm pretty sure they both got equal amounts, Dave mentioned a observer back his shares are up to like $35 million, probably more now. Steph sold a bunch of hers. 

Layla went by Layla El her first few years with the company. On another note, I'm surprised Layla has been with the company this long. 8 years is a longgg time for a "Diva"

Fuvking phone. Any who, I think Layla is the diva they mssed the boat on. I think she has more natural charisma and mic skills than most give her credit for.

Layla went by Layla El her first few years with the company. On another note, I'm surprised Layla has been with the company this long. 8 years is a longgg time for a "Diva"

Fuvking phone. Any who, I think Layla is the diva they mssed the boat on. I think she has more natural charisma and mic skills than most give her credit for.

That Diva Search she won, she won on her charisma.  She just had more than the other contestants.  Who else was in the Diva Search that year that got a deal?  I'm sure they may have been one or two.

Laycool and AJ are probably the two most over/pushed/etc female acts they've had over the last seven years or so. Her babyface run didn't set the world on fire though.

That Diva Search she won, she won on her charisma.  She just had more than the other contestants.  Who else was in the Diva Search that year that got a deal?  I'm sure they may have been one or two.

Maryse and Rosa Mendes.

Random question, but did Shane sell off his shares of the company or does/did him and Steph have an equal share?

I'm pretty sure they both got equal amounts, Dave mentioned a observer back his shares are up to like $35 million, probably more now. Steph sold a bunch of hers. 

Plus, Shane married into money.

Laycool and AJ are probably the two most over/pushed/etc female acts they've had over the last seven years or so. Her babyface run didn't set the world on fire though.

That trio of LayCool and Kaval always entertained me.  They should have gotten more out of that.

• Like 1

You can't imagine how bummed I was when I saw #wcw was trending and was hoping Vince randomly decided to start up WCW again (like he did with ECW) and when I clicked on the filter, it instead lead me to some shit titled "Woman Crush Wednesdays" which is just your various Twitter skanks posting pics of each other in lingerie.  Gutted.

That trio of LayCool and Kaval always entertained me.  They should have gotten more out of that.

The only problem with that is Low-Ki.  I think its still between him and Davey Richards on who burns the most bridges in wrestling.