DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

I saw a story somewhere that said Universal had the rights to Namor at some point. Have those reverted back to Marvel as well?

I would think Namor would be part of FF but could be wrong

Oh god if Namor is Marvel, I think the consensus is it has to be the Rock right?  I apologize for my lack of Marvel knowledge, but does Mr. Sinister go with? The fantastic four right?

Andrés Muschietti (who directed Mama) has been announced as the director of the Shadow of the Colossus adaptation

The guy who wrote Hanna is supposedly writing the script too

What's the buzz in the new Neeson movie, "Walking something something Tombstones?"

A Walk Among The Tombstones.  I just know that the book it's based on is very good, and I hope to see it on opening weekend (in between King of Trios shows).

• Like 1

What's the buzz in the new Neeson movie, "Walking something something Tombstones?"

A Walk Among The Tombstones.  I just know that the book it's based on is very good, and I hope to see it on opening weekend (in between King of Trios shows).

It is based on one of the Matthew Scudder detective novels by Lawrence Block.  While I expect the movie to be very good, I think that people expecting an action movie in the same vein as Taken or Non-Stop could be disappointed.

Some of you are probably familiar with the character but don't realize it.   The movie, 8 Million Ways To Die with Jeff Bridges and Rosanna Arquette, was a re-skinned take on a Mattew Scudder novel of the same name by Block.

Andrés Muschietti (who directed Mama) has been announced as the director of the Shadow of the Colossus adaptation

The guy who wrote Hanna is supposedly writing the script too

What comes out first, the Shadow of the Colossus movie, or the Last Guardian video game?

Shadow of the Colossus will probably be the most visually stunning movie that I will have no interest in going to see.  My kid will probably drag me to the matinee.

Where is the fucking Heavy Rain movie I was promised?  I need to see the Oragami Killer on the big screen!

So we talked about the Christian Mingle movie earlier but I don't think we actually posted the trailer

http://youtu.be/EWahCUaWhYk

I don't think the Lord would approve of the kittens I killed over Lacey Chabert.

But the important thing is IT IS WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY CORBIN FUCKING BERNSEN!!!!!

I'm... not entirely sure how I feel about that.  I can see where they're going, but it would've probably been a stronger message if they went in a less obivious direction, also would've made the company advertising less, I dunno, exclusionary.

But that could spark a religious debate.

So we talked about the Christian Mingle movie earlier but I don't think we actually posted the trailer

I don't think the Lord would approve of the kittens I killed over Lacey Chabert.

But the important thing is IT IS WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY CORBIN FUCKING BERNSEN!!!!!

The trailer felt like a commercial for the website.