DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

BTW - just like the last time this happened, the Redskins can appeal (they won the last time but that was a technicality since it was ruled the case the decision was based on was too old)

Olbermann did have a great solution. Keep the name, colors, logo, and history, call them the Washington Americans.  

Everyone wins. 

One of the guys from the local radio station called the PTO to ask some questions - and in that conversation, the logo isn't including in today's ruling so that actual could work

I think we all know who Dan Snyder needs to bring in to calm down the issues:

Redskins-Indian-Chief-Dodson.jpg

In case you don't know who that is, this guy a "a full-blooded American Inuit chief originally from the Aleutian Tribes of Alaska" was on the Skins propaganda show "Redskins nation" with Larry Michael telling us how the name "Redskins" was a term on endearment kind of like the black guys using the N word to each other.  It was then found out that the reason he was called "Chief" because it was his nickname at the place he works and the bar.   In fact it was debatable on whether he was a Native American to begin with   :lol:

That was the point that I realized that the Skins were completely fucked and should just change the name.  

• Like 1

I've said it before all say it again NFL tells him 5 years you new name is like the cowboys 100% of revenue is your and you have full control.

SCREW that. Especially, besides the blatant racism, the cynical opportunism that is the history of the name.