DVDVR Message Board

R-EVOLUTION V - 3/3/2024

Apparently AEW PPVs won't be airing in movie theatres any more.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Apparently AEW PPVs won't be airing in movie theatres any more.

This news along with TK mentioning at this week's press call that they're expanding to 9 PPVs a year (12 counting ROH) has got me thinking streaming deal once again.

• Like 1

Miro responding to a deleted tweet about why Meat Madness was cancelled.  Sure sounds like he's ... nonplussed.

Statlander & Nightingale vs Blue & Hart added to Zero Hour.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Miro responding to a deleted tweet about why Meat Madness was cancelled.  Sure sounds like he's ... nonplussed.

Just let him go, he’s clearly not happy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C3rmReJVUAE

16:38. Sting video package.

Everybody ought to go watch that. I don't think it's an exaggeration to state that instantly became one of the all-time video packages in pro wrestling. Great stuff.

Then, if you've got another eight hours to kill, you can go watch the Timelines video of Sting's AEW run.

• Like 3

Also added to Zero Hour: Billy Gunn, Max Caster, Anthony Bowens, Jay White, Colten Gunn & Austin Gunn
vs
Satnam Singh, Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal, Mark Quen, Isaiah Kassidy & Willie Mack

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 7:10 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

6 hours ago, Log said:

Miro's getting close to embodying the Raylan Given's "If you run into assholes all day..." quote.

Lord yes.  Every Miro tweet and anecdote makes it abundantly clear why WWE didn’t push him.

• Like 4

injured in September, wrestled in October, November & December, and only got treatment four months later. Fuckin' what??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/1/2024 at 1:04 PM, The Natural said:

Dave Meltzer:

“The main event is Sting & Darby Allin vs. Young Bucks in a tornado match for the tag team titles.”

Right choice.

Going to be very interesting to see how they book the Bucks to win the title doing this Authority character and still make it about Sting in his last match.   The last thing that should happen tonight  is Sting being honored,  not a bad replay of every WWE main angle from 2016 to 2018 with Triple H and Steph

Edited by hammerva

The best thing for the match is for Sting to go over and the tag belts get vacated after. The worst case is for Sting and the Bucks to decide to make the match a Christian parable about the bucks finding salvation and then winning and being reborn as the young bucks again, there is a non-zero percent chance of this happening 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I’m pretty sure we’re heading towards the titles getting vacated myself. 

That's what I'm hoping for plus Tony Khan loves his tournaments. Sting should go out on a win.

• Like 2