DVDVR Message Board

[DECEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

dok

The Punk photo was from the Raw with the Unification Ceremony dealie - it was talked about in that thread.

After the show - everyone was doing spinaroonies and for some reason Punk was doing his in his underwear

The Punk photo was from the Raw with the Unification Ceremony dealie - it was talked about in that thread.

After the show - everyone was doing spinaroonies and for some reason Punk was doing his in his underwear

I think it was because he knew it was coming and ran to take a shower, but the call got back to him before he could take it so he headed back out in his drawers.

I think it was because he knew it was coming and ran to take a shower, but the call got back to him before he could take it so he headed back out in his drawers.

I think he just wanted to do it in his drawz. He has a shower on his bus.

Guys, it's not natural.  Clearly he had an elective surgery to have most of the bone and cartilege from the upper left quadrant of his torso and arm removed and grafted onto his peen.

It's really obvious when someone gets this done.  They're not fooling anyone.  I mean, they show up after a long Christmas vacation and they're usually like, "This?  Oh, I've always had this huge shoulder trough here and this tiny baby arm, and this terrifying cock that tiptoes along with me and is sentient and sometimes tries to kill me when I sleep.  Geez, third degree over here!"

And we all just kind of pretend...but we know.

• Like 2