DVDVR Message Board

[DECEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

dok

What is going on with Vince?  He and Meltzer look like they're transforming into each other.

Hah, this is the first thing I thought of. So perfect.

Also, the DDP card creates mental imagery of DDP pulling a South Park Russell Crowe and beating the illiteracy out of kids with physical violence. IT'S IN THEM, THAT DAMN ILLITERACY. BANG!

The many faces of Matt Borne.

2a80ttv.jpg

2vc6n3n.jpg

I can't get over how good that Youtube channel with all the Portland stuff is. I just found it like a week ago. I'm still in '79 at this point and I was looking to read some about the territory but I can't find hardly anything. I can't find reviews, message board threads- I can't find hardly anything on this stuff. But it's all right there on Youtube, posted in the last what, 6 months?

The internet is some shit.

• Like 1

Bb1Xhn-IIAE6AQo.jpg

Bah gawd, TV does not do the size of The Big Show justice~!

This picture did make me realize that getting on the bad side of a Diva could be bad news though. I guess I just never really thought about it before, but it's like having an entire locker room of jacked-up big brothers.

Danny_Thomas_1957.jpg

Aw, now why?

I love that of all the BS stories that came out of the sleaze thread, the one that just took a fifty year-old Danny Thomas story and stuck Jimmy Valiant in his place is the one that gained the most traction.

So who are the Rock N Roll Express in that story?

1462817_744643078898148_473543454_o.jpg

Tonight, on a very special Family Ties: Alex's increasingly conservative worldview causes tension and concern in the Keaton household. When The Zambuie Express' car breaks down just outside their house, Steve and Elyse invite the TV wrestling stars to dinner in the hopes of teaching their son a lesson or two in diversity.  Meanwhile, in an attempt to impress Mallory, Skippy hilariously gets his nose caught in a pencil sharpener.

• Like 3

Bb1Xhn-IIAE6AQo.jpg

Bah gawd, TV does not do the size of The Big Show justice~!

This picture did make me realize that getting on the bad side of a Diva could be bad news though. I guess I just never really thought about it before, but it's like having an entire locker room of jacked-up big brothers.

Wow. Vince and Truth are both 6'2 and look like kids.