DVDVR Message Board

[DECEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

dok

The fuck is that? Can't be his son because Lil Van Vader is jacked to shit.

Grado. Haven't seen him but he seems to be the Euro Colt Cabana.

Pretty much spot on, except I cant understand a word Grado says.  He needs to have a translator, he comes from the same town as Drew McIntyre which makes it even more baffling as I can understand Drew!

Continuing the sith gimmick, since his facepaint this run has been based on Darth Maul.

No wonder I had no idea.  I didn't realize his makeup was based on anything.

Not sure what sith are?  Or Darth Maul?  Those are Star Wars characters or something, right?

• Like 1

Continuing the sith gimmick, since his facepaint this run has been based on Darth Maul.

Not sure what sith are?  Or Darth Maul?  Those are Star Wars characters or something, right?

Darth Maul is essentially George Bush. He worked for Darth Sidious, aka Karl Rove.

Ban plz

• Like 1

The fuck is that? Can't be his son because Lil Van Vader is jacked to shit.

Grado. Haven't seen him but he seems to be the Euro Colt Cabana.

Pretty much spot on, except I cant understand a word Grado says.  He needs to have a translator, he comes from the same town as Drew McIntyre which makes it even more baffling as I can understand Drew!

Drew uses his phone voice though, the only people from Ayr that sound like him are politicians. If Drew Mac cut loose on the mic it'd probably sound like Grado anyway.

"See you, ya bass"

• Like 1

No wonder I had no idea. I didn't realize his makeup was based on anything.

Not sure what sith are? Or Darth Maul? Those are Star Wars characters or something, right?

The wrestling bubble at its finest.

• Like 1

No wonder I had no idea. I didn't realize his makeup was based on anything.

Not sure what sith are? Or Darth Maul? Those are Star Wars characters or something, right?

The wrestling bubble at its finest.

The Star Wars bubble is maybe not much better though.