DVDVR Message Board

AEW - AUGUST 2023

Dolfan in NYC

11 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

People whining about conflicting reporting in wrestling media is the lowest form of discourse. 

This contradicts your previous assertion that comparing AEW to WWE is the lowest form of discourse. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

This contradicts your previous assertion that comparing AEW to WWE is the lowest form of discourse. 

There's no contradiction: All forms of wrestling discourse are the lowest form of discourse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

I’m posting from page 24. I have been busy moving since last Saturday, only made time to see Collision on DVR and did not order All-In. Having spent very little time only since Sunday, I mostly avoided spoilers other than the Brawl In stuff and even then I don’t know much. Gave up on my embargo and now catching up on 4 days and 12 pages on posts here!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, JLowe said:

I’m posting from page 24. I have been busy moving since last Saturday, only made time to see Collision on DVR and did not order All-In. Having spent very little time only since Sunday, I mostly avoided spoilers other than the Brawl In stuff and even then I don’t know much. Gave up on my embargo and now catching up on 4 days and 12 pages on posts here!

It's mostly "CM Punk is a big meanie!", but there's some primo @Octopus content in there, so not a total waste.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Octopus said:

018-ED636-BCD7-42-DC-B164-015-D45741-C19
I’m doubling down with this dumb joke

57 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

QUACK BY THE LACK

51 minutes ago, GuerrillaMonsoon said:

SHUCKY DUCKY 

@RIPPA isn't going to get the chance to shut down the board because I'm going to Invision and burning down the entire building.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Craig H said:

No one is standing up for Jack Perry because he's been acting like a cunt for over a year now. There's the shit with glass and being mad he was told no, talking shit about it during a match, big timing fans at paid signings, etc.

I think something that hasn't been touched on in this whole mess is that Jack grew up in just about the most privileged situation imaginable. It's unlikely that he's had too many people tell him no over the course of his life. Even if Punk wasn't an asshole, I doubt he would've handled any unsolicited advice or criticism well.

• Sad 2

Yeah, that's what I get for trying to stay spoiler-free until after I have seen All In! Not THIS shit-show again! Oh well, those two guys probably weren't going to be booked at All Out anyway, right? Well, Punk probably could have been, but c'mon! Enough already! Stop being such jerks to your co-workers!

On 8/29/2023 at 6:53 PM, Matt D said:

So Zakk didn't do the homework, J.T. did the wrong homework, and just drew wants to sacrifice himself to Miro for our enjoyment.

It's been a hell of a long day, but I will say this...

I am kind of sort of ready for them to announce another couple of Dynamite matches and I really wasn't earlier today. Bring on Eddie vs Yuta or something.

Tony came through!

• Like 5