DVDVR Message Board

AEW - JULY 2023

I'm so far behind. 😞 Haven't finished last week's Collision yet, and probably not even Rampage. Definitely missed tonight's Rampage! Might have finally hit the point of "too much of a good thing."

• Like 1

Tony Khan said how expensive The Final Countdown is and I think I heard him also say he's got two uses of it. One was at Forbidden Door. I'm guessing All In was the other but it's cutting it real close for Bryan Danielson to make that show with his broken arm. Don't think he will in time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dog said:

I'm so far behind. 😞 Haven't finished last week's Collision yet, and probably not even Rampage. Definitely missed tonight's Rampage! Might have finally hit the point of "too much of a good thing."

I work weekends, and DVR it, but I can’t remember the last time I watched Rampage. By comparison - I watch Collision live, at work, through the TNT app. I don’t feel like I missed anything. Good matches, sure. But there’s plenty of those in a week just in AEW, so I’m fine with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ace said:

117012_trench_aew_1688402673.jpg&op=crop&w=870&h=435

Granden "Trench" Goetzman's AEW contract has expired. I eagerly await his career retrospective.

Imagine being worse than Parker Boudreax.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheVileOne said:

AEW takes some really big swings sometimes that they will abandon within about two weeks. 

In what universe was Trench a "really big swing"? He was the lowest ranking lackey of a Rampage faction, he had so little TV time he still doesn't have a cagematch profile. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ace said:

Granden "Trench" Goetzman's AEW contract has expired. I eagerly await his career retrospective.

Get the same guy who made the Braden Walker DVD set on it.

Edited by Go2Sleep
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ace said:

117012_trench_aew_1688402673.jpg&op=crop&w=870&h=435

Like a young man coming in fer a quivickey…I feel so unsatisfied.