DVDVR Message Board

ALL ENCOMPASSING STAR WARS THREAD

RIPPA

3 hours ago, The Natural said:
KyMLp4J.gif
This sequence from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story kicked all kinds of ass.

That 30 seconds of film alone makes me really want Edwards to direct a stand alone Vader movie.

• Like 2

I would love to see Vader Down animated or something. Its basically an extended version of that Rogue One scene with poor rebels just getting slaughtered left and right because they think they can actually take Vader when he is alone.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Solo's first trailer is supposedly dropping during Good Morning America this morning

I saw a rumor about a Super Bowl teaser and the full trailer on GMA the MONDAY after the SuperBowl.

2 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I saw a rumor about a Super Bowl teaser and the full trailer on GMA the MONDAY after the SuperBowl.

Yeah - the story I got it from has since updated itself. It originally said "tomorrow" and the story was posted yesterday.

But it now says Monday

I have been going into all these new Star Wars movies has spoiler free as possible so outside watching trailers I basically know nothing.

So I am just seeing if my eyes aren't deceiving me.

Was that (see spoiler) in the trailer?

Spoiler

Maz Tanaka

It looks alright, but that poor kid is going to get torn to shreds. I thought he was the best part of "Hail Caesar!" but he's clearly in over his head here. It's probably a mixture of not knowing how to make the part his own and not being accustomed to acting against green screen. 

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I have been going into all these new Star Wars movies has spoiler free as possible so outside watching trailers I basically know nothing.

Hide contents

Maz Tanaka

I didn't see her.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Reveal hidden contents

Maz Tanaka

You mean,

Spoiler

Maz Kanata?