DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

Asuka is probably the best technical wrestler in the entire company. Sasha is a ridiculously good all around talent for her age(23 not 24), but yeah when it comes to technical wrestling Asuka is obviously better than the other women in WWE. Becky is probably the only one who could believably match up with her in that regard.

• Like 1

I'm hoping Taker wears some sort of throwback outfit on Sunday. I'm working the event on Sunday, which is always cool, because the wrestlers park their rentals next to the employee parking lot at Philips Arena, so I always run into them at the end of the night

I'm hoping Taker wears some sort of throwback outfit on Sunday. I'm working the event on Sunday, which is always cool, because the wrestlers park their rentals next to the employee parking lot at Philips Arena, so I always run into them at the end of the night

I'll be slightly pissed if he doesn't wear something close to his original gear. I was pissed when he didn't at WM20, instead looking like an Undertaker/Bikertaker hybrid.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ph0eb_the-crusher-cuts-up-mad-dog-vachon_sport

Dunno where to post this so here it goes. I was digging around this poster "AWA" on Dailymotion and found this. The brawl, if you want to call it such, is absolutely piss-poor but there is one amazing closeup that freeze framed could easily have ended up on the cover of an old wrestling mag. I don't know how they let that air in '71. Mad Dog really wasn't afraid to tap a vein (or an artery, as the play-by-play dude says).

For the creeps that follow Lana on Twitter (hello everybody  :ph34r:  ), she really needs to get back in the ring because she can not stop creating twitter wars with people.  She went after Rousey for her comments about Holly Holm on instagram and now going after Paige basically telling people that she was disrespectful and mean to other divas in NXT.    Paige eventually just gave up and said

PAIGE ‏@RealPaigeWWE  20m

PAIGE Retweeted Lana

Stop trying to get a storyline.

I'll be slightly pissed if he doesn't wear something close to his original gear. I was pissed when he didn't at WM20, instead looking like an Undertaker/Bikertaker hybrid.

I used to think like this, but it seems like WWE actively tries to kill any cool moment like this.  It's a no brainer....have Taker come out in retro-gear.....instead he comes out with some wacky leather kacket/crown combo and a poor ass mohawk.  

Asuka is probably the best technical wrestler in the entire company. Sasha is a ridiculously good all around talent for her age(23 not 24), but yeah when it comes to technical wrestling Asuka is obviously better than the other women in WWE. Becky is probably the only one who could believably match up with her in that regard.

By "the whole company," you mean NXT, right?  Not the entire WWE.  Right?

Maybe I've missed the matches, but I don't recall Asuka being in anything on the same level as Sasha's matches with Bayley and Becky.

The smart mark sliding scale (women = +5 points, Japanese = +15) leads to some ridiculous hyperbole.

• Like 1

Does the little guy with the big beard still count as being on the roster?

I had no idea WWE even signed Grizzly Redwood.
Hes dating the third bella sister.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. The only thing that would make the Bella twins any better is if they were the Bella Triplets.

And #3 is a dude.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. The only thing that would make the Bella twins any better is if they were the Bella Triplets.
And #3 is a dude.
The third Bella sister is guy? That's a Sleepaway Camp twist right there.

And #3 is a dude.
The third Bella sister is guy? That's a Sleepaway Camp tiwst right there.

#blamekevindunn

• Like 1

The WWE tried putting him in the ring with a guy who was HIV-positive...I think that's about as far off the regular roster that someone can get...

Who are we talking about and what happened? Cuz I'm envisioning Grizzly Redwood vs Billy Graham right now.

The WWE tried putting him in the ring with a guy who was HIV-positive...I think that's about as far off the regular roster that someone can get...

Who are we talking about and what happened? Cuz I'm envisioning Grizzly Redwood vs Billy Graham right now.

They put Hornswoggle in the ring with Abdullah the Butcher?