DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I didn't know Jimmy Hart ever had a match in the WWF even if it was a battle royal.  Did Slick ever have a match there as 'Slick'?

Jimmy Hart did six-man tags for about three months in 1986 where he'd team with Dory and Jimmy Jack Funk against The Haiti Kid and two other faces (usually JYD and Steamboat.)  At least one of those matches is on a Coliseum Video and in almost all of the matches Hart would get the pin on Haiti.

I didn't know Jimmy Hart ever had a match in the WWF even if it was a battle royal.  Did Slick ever have a match there as 'Slick'?

Jimmy Hart did six-man tags for about three months in 1986 where he'd team with Dory and Jimmy Jack Funk against The Haiti Kid and two other faces (usually JYD and Steamboat.)  At least one of those matches is on a Coliseum Video and in almost all of the matches Hart would get the pin on Haiti.

This is all I could find with a brief search on Youtube its a two minute clip of the 6 of them having this match in the Boston Garden

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/790983338/wrestling-revolution/comments

Not sure Katz actually did refund any money.  Latest comment is from January of this year.  I know he issued a statement a few years ago saying that he would but he also said he was going to release what was shot for free and that never happened.

The velvet ropes on top of the ramp.  You can have one or the other not both.

I know of several people who got their donation refunded. 

I could try and keep up, at least. And yes, my #1. with a bullet is Andre the motherfucking Giant. 

My 2 is Terry because he has great stories and seems like a fun drunk instead of a crazy drunk. Number 3... Bobby Heenan. Or Gordon Solie.

EDIT: Oh yeah! Since you guys mentioned the Jericho book, definitely Curt Hennig.

Lawler, Punk, and Bryan. We'd just talk comics instead of drinking (granted, I'd have to talk Archie with Bryan, but that's ok).

For real content, how cool do the Table for 3 with Sting, Vader, DDP; Ivory, Madusa, and Molly; and even Ambrose, Cesaro, and Owens sound?

Lawler, Punk, and Bryan. We'd just talk comics instead of drinking (granted, I'd have to talk Archie with Bryan, but that's ok).

For real content, how cool do the Table for 3 with Sting, Vader, DDP; Ivory, Madusa, and Molly; and even Ambrose, Cesaro, and Owens sound?

I actually love the whole concept of that show.  One of the best original shows they've done.

• Like 1

I'd like to smoke a joint with The New Day and pitch them some ideas. Bryan and Bayley if the New Day weren't around because I'm pretty sure they are both potheads.

I once heard someone ask Brian Kendrick about Bryan and pot. His answer was "You would think so, but no. Never touches it."

• Like 1

I'd like to smoke a joint with The New Day and pitch them some ideas. Bryan and Bayley if the New Day weren't around because I'm pretty sure they are both potheads.

I once heard someone ask Brian Kendrick about Bryan and pot. His answer was "You would think so, but no. Never touches it."

Lies!

Disagree, because Curt would, at best, dare you to gargle Jack Daniels. At worst, God only knows.

Hey now, I only gargle Jack Daniels with the people most appropriate to gargling Jack Daniels with. Which means Mr. Perfect is absolutely on my list. 

Also, I can almost 100% that Bryan is not a smoker, maybe just a "once every 6 months" guy. Then again, smokers can be deceptive...