DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 2nd Half

ChesterCopperpot

Damn fun OKC-Mavs game.  Pretty reasonable defense on Westbrook. Parsons is becoming the real deal, and Rondo running the offense has resulted in a 2 for 2 result so far.  McGary is going to be a great fucking center one day.

Watched the Lakers-Warriors game. Fun game. Lakers have had a lot of close games where they lose late w/ turnovers. Lin would be a fun back-up point guard, but his turnovers, yikes. Clarkson had another good game.

Had to listen to Jon Barry call the game and damn he's awful.

Durant appears to be done for the season.  He's been pulled from all basketball activities and all timetables for a potential return have been removed.

Unless the point of this is that he's being saved for the playoffs (which they really should still make without much difficulty), this doesn't look good at all for KD.

I think that wraps up the MVP for Westbrook now though.

Sixers and TWolves gaining on the Lakers!!!! :) Hope one or both can pass them so we get better odds of keeping our pick and getting one out of the Towns/Okafor/Russell trio. Haven't seen Mudiay to really include him, but everyone raves about him.

yeah, I saw that. I also saw highlights of him in China and he looked stocky. Could have just been the camera angle, not to mention guy who uploaded the video seemed to think turnovers and missed shots were highlights. :)  He's really going to have to blow people away in workouts because Towns, Okafor and Russell have been pretty great.

If anyone can direct me to an mp3 of the 10,9,8,76ers song from the 70's that they play at WFC it would be greatly appreciated (looking at Gregg or CM here).

Bucks-Nets goes to triple OT. This is the second time this season they've done so. Anyone know the last time two teams played a pair of triple OT games in a season?

Smart suspended one game for his nutshot on Matt Bonner in the Spurs win over Boston yesterday. 

That's the only shot Boston made.

Simmons will no doubt praise his "grit". As for Nash, why not wait until the end of the year? Isn't he still under contract?