DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 2nd Half

ChesterCopperpot

Yay Nets! I really hope they grab the 7th seed so they face LeBron, but really I'll be more than satisfied to see the Hawks defenstrate them twice because FREE BASKETBALL~!

Kevin Durant says he wants to finish his career in Oklahoma City. 

I'm sure the Los Angeles & New York based realtors he's already contacted had a good laugh when he said that. 

The Nets are making me happy. If I'm the Hawks I go balls to the wall in the two games vs Nets because they are not an opponent I want to face in the playoffs. I'm having dreams of a series that goes 6 so I get 3 free games.

GSW-Mavs depressed me like all of the games between them this season.  The only thing of interest was Livingston getting a flagrant for grabbing Dirk's weiner.  I want Mark Jackson to come back to coach the Warriors now.  K thanks.

Rondo got hurt and I want to see if that inadvertently helps the team by subtraction. I really don't like that Rondo trade for the Mavs. I love it as a Spurs fan but hate it for the team. 

Our offense will look fantastic without him.  Barea and Felton actually do a decent job of keeping it humming along.  But defensively is where I notice him missing.  I'm more concerned about Parsons being healthy, since he has produced more than the critics like to give him credit for.

Rondo has definitely had flashes in the last month. Games where he's directing the offense expertly, getting everyone in the right place and everything. He's been solid, but "solid" isn't exactly what we needed.

Rondo is going to sign with the Knicks and end up being a disaster, I can feel it. Also they will win lottery and trade pick for the Durantula, and he'll end up being ruined from injuries.

Harden bolstered his MVP run with 8 straight in the 4th to put the game away against the Westbrooks. Of course, Westbrook hit some desperation half court threes to make it interesting, but never close enough.

Lord has these last two weeks seen the Heat fall apart.  It's really sad.  

I'm actually hoping they stay out of the playoffs and the NBA pulls a 1984 and sends them to the top.  I kinda wanna see a starting line up of Dragic, Wade, Bosh, Whiteside, and Towns.   

Kawhi Leonard blows up gameplans and makes teams change what they do. Kerr even suggested they'll do that if Leonard's on Curry in their inevitable playoff clash. I love Draymond and he's the key cog in a great defense, but Kawhi is essentially a one-man half-court trap.