DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules XIII - 9/26/2021

Dolfan in NYC

On 9/9/2021 at 5:42 PM, D.Z said:

Looking forward to Bliss vs Flair the most.

Here's why I am: Columbus is Alexa's home town so do they embarrass her like they usually do or do they learn from AEW and Britt Baker?

Liv/Carmella was solid.

New Day vs. Lashley/AJ/Omos was good.

Only caught half of Usos/Profits, but what I saw was good.

Charlotte/Alexa was solid though the post match breakdown for Alexa went a bit long.

The triple got really good those last few minutes. I kind of missed most of the action before then.

Bianca/Becky was pretty darn good up until the Sasha interference. Looking forward to the eventual triple threat.

Roman/Demon Balor was fun up until that weird as finish.

This was a mostly good ppv despite the questionable finish to the big two matches.

Charlotte/Alexa ended up pretty great. Love the near falls, hot crowd. Only their 2nd match together, I loved their first at Survivor Series 2017.

Crowd was huge for Hardy, made me wish he won even though there was no way that was happening.  I popped for the callback to the Armageddon 2008 finish.

Bianca/Becky almost had a really cool finish, would've liked it a lot if it ended on that counter in to finish. 

e44d83839cef4e54962ef2316788973f_1606076

• Like 2

The main event was pretty damn good...  and then we got to the Hulk Up which was weird but i was with it...  for maybe a split second i actually bought The Demon pulling it off.  

The rope snapping is just terrible..  i thought Heyman cut the rope which might have saved it but if they are rolling with "an act of God" then that's ugh.. 

• Like 1

i'm probably putting in too much thought but i felt The Demon was protected but also not protected.  if "act of God" is the outcome then The Demon can't recover because God won't allow it.  

Edit:  i thought it was Heyman but the replay made it seem like "act of God" 

Edited by Niners Fan in CT

Good on Roman for that.

And Jesus, before the Good Uso Brothers ran into to save Roman, that match was cooking with gas. I was really getting into it, and then... Predictable run in, which, fine, I knew it was coming. Obvious Demon comeback and then turning into the spear. Sure, whatever... Demon heartbeat, Fiend lighting, smoke and... A rope break? Okayyyyy then.

When can Prince Devitt debut on Dynamite?

• Like 2