DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules XIII - 9/26/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Liv/Carmella was solid.

New Day vs. Lashley/AJ/Omos was good.

Only caught half of Usos/Profits, but what I saw was good.

Charlotte/Alexa was solid though the post match breakdown for Alexa went a bit long.

The triple got really good those last few minutes. I kind of missed most of the action before then.

Bianca/Becky was pretty darn good up until the Sasha interference. Looking forward to the eventual triple threat.

Roman/Demon Balor was fun up until that weird as finish.

This was a mostly good ppv despite the questionable finish to the big two matches.

Charlotte/Alexa ended up pretty great. Love the near falls, hot crowd. Only their 2nd match together, I loved their first at Survivor Series 2017.

Crowd was huge for Hardy, made me wish he won even though there was no way that was happening.  I popped for the callback to the Armageddon 2008 finish.

Bianca/Becky almost had a really cool finish, would've liked it a lot if it ended on that counter in to finish. 

e44d83839cef4e54962ef2316788973f_1606076

• Like 2

The main event was pretty damn good...  and then we got to the Hulk Up which was weird but i was with it...  for maybe a split second i actually bought The Demon pulling it off.  

The rope snapping is just terrible..  i thought Heyman cut the rope which might have saved it but if they are rolling with "an act of God" then that's ugh.. 

• Like 1

I think stuttsy pointed out on twitter that roman put a face mask on to brawl in the crowd.

Alexa had a visible Alka seltzer in her mouth when she was foaming from the mouth.

Overall it was a fun show with goofy shit.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Good on Roman for that.

And Jesus, before the Good Uso Brothers ran into to save Roman, that match was cooking with gas. I was really getting into it, and then... Predictable run in, which, fine, I knew it was coming. Obvious Demon comeback and then turning into the spear. Sure, whatever... Demon heartbeat, Fiend lighting, smoke and... A rope break? Okayyyyy then.

When can Prince Devitt debut on Dynamite?

• Like 2