DVDVR Message Board

Tabernacle! - Raw is Montreal - 4/30/2018

Dolfan in NYC

I'm so glad they let KO & Sami have their hometown hero welcomes.  Kevin, for one, seemed genuinely moved.  

Also the IC title match very much seemed like a trial balloon on a Finn heel turn.  It'll be interesting to see if anything happens there in the future. 

I am so sick and tired of Finn being attached to Rollins.

Or of Miz being attached to Rollins

Or of fucking Seth Rollins in general.

I know he's over, but good fucking Christ I can't stand anything about him

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Seth is a really hot babyface right now. He seems to be getting genuine crowd support and his character work is way more natural now.

Him taking down Brock not the worst idea in the world.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

And I miss Booker all over again

To be fair, the rest of the team seemed to not be assholes to Coach. He also didn’t say many stupid things. While I’m not a huge fan, if they’re going with this set team, trying to be cohesive as well as joking around can work to a degree. For example, Saxton. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

Alexa Bliss is one of the better acts on either Brand and has been for over a year now.

To me, Alexa is so good, I don't even see her as an act.  I feel that's her.  And that's the best compliment you can give a wrestler.

• Like 4

I loved the reaction Sami and Kevin got. That must be an awesome feeling.

3.0 are always great when WWE uses them for job guys. I was a big fan of their work in Chikara. They should have been signed a few years ago as flunkies for KO. They still need to be signed to be the flunkies for Sami and KO. KO's fleur-de-lis shirt is awesome.

The AoP need a new mouthpiece badly. Balor heel turn coming and the AoP as his new Balor Club? I could get behind that.

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

I am so sick and tired of Finn being attached to Rollins.

Or of Miz being attached to Rollins

Or of fucking Seth Rollins in general.

I know he's over, but good fucking Christ I can't stand anything about him

My wife tonight insisted she thought Rollins was hot. But I think it's okay because she was just doing that thing where she was pretending to be looking at Seth to cover up in case I caught her staring at Finn's abs and dick.

So, you know, things are going pretty good here at our house and it was a great main event for me to get to enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Why the hell is Braun helping Roman. Like holy shit, let's just forget these two tried to murder each other like a dozen times last year.

Unless it happened within the past 2 months, WWE assumes that the bulk of the audience don't remember it