Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

[OCT 2016] WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

How original

Emma should finally be the self absorbed heel that gets Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" for her theme.

With Vince's track record of being incredibly late with certain things that were a thing, he probably just heard this song and will probably wanna book them for 'Mania, to play her out to the ring and/or do a mini-set.

unmadegifofvinceeyerollingandfallingbackwardsinhischairwhilewatchingtheimtoosexymusicvideo.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think it's Emmalina. 

What is Emma's new character supposed to be anyway? All the vignettes show is she's insanely hot. We didn't need vignettes to figure that out. 

If Peyton Royce and Billie Kay were ready, I'd put them with Emma as the Australian Mean Girls, but they're not, so I wouldn't rush them to the main roster.

I support the Australian Mean Girls gimmick if they get Ja'mie from Summer Heights High to manage them

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

I'm sure the next few pages of this thread will be filled with respectful, rational discussion of said event, with nary a hint of sexism or judgment.

C'mon bruh, at least wait for the torrent of sexist, judgmental posts before you start complaining about sexist, judgmental posters. 

Like fuck, some of y'all flood these threads with more complaining about posts like this than there are actual posts like this. 

And no, making shitty jokes based on pop culture references (half of which I don't even know because I'm black and younger than quite a few of you, apparently) doesn't count as judgmental. 

You no-fun-having people. You know of whom I speak. The Roger Goodells of this board. You hate fun. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Smelly McUgly said:

 

Like fuck, some of y'all flood these threads with more complaining about posts like this than there are actual posts like this. 

 

You just described Internet Outrage Culture (tm) in a nutshell.

Has the new season of Total Divas been filmed yet?  I wonder how the whole Paige/Del Rio dumpster fire situation is going to shake up on there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In other unimportant news (that won't really surprise anyone):

Quote

The donations from Linda McMahon made up nearly one-third of the nearly $18 million that Rebuilding America Now pulled in during the last quarter. She made five separate contributions, giving a final $1 million on Sept. 22.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/16/wwe-co-founder-linda-mcmahon-gave-6-million-to-pro-trump-super-pac/?postshare=811476605082504&tid=ss_tw

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smelly McUgly said:

C'mon bruh, at least wait for the torrent of sexist, judgmental posts before you start complaining about sexist, judgmental posters. 

Like fuck, some of y'all flood these threads with more complaining about posts like this than there are actual posts like this. 

And no, making shitty jokes based on pop culture references (half of which I don't even know because I'm black and younger than quite a few of you, apparently) doesn't count as judgmental. 

You no-fun-having people. You know of whom I speak. The Roger Goodells of this board. You hate fun. 

And now you're complaining about people who complain.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Casey said:

As far as expensive McMahon family flops go, it's still way cheaper than the XFL.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

What was worse for the McMahon's finances, the XFL or Linda's failed Senate runs? The latter was almost $100mil - a quick Google search doesn't turn up how much they lost on the XFL, but I'm not trying that hard either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Emma should finally be the self absorbed heel that gets Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" for her theme.

CFO$ channeling one hit wonders would be glorious.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

If I read the results right, Emma was teaming with Nikki and Namoi so she was working as a face. Evil Emma can be good. The math checks out.

I was at the Smackdown house show tonight, she teamed with only Naomi against Bliss, Natalya and Carmella in a handicap match. She did her heel entrance but was a face in the match, which they won.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RIPPA unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...