DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

2 minutes ago, The Nature Boy said:

My girlfriend has finally picked her favorite wrestler and it's Big Cass. Interesting choice. 

It means she likes guys that aren't SAWFT. Congrats!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

My girlfriend has finally picked her favorite wrestler and it's Big Cass. Interesting choice. 

Do you introduce your girlfriend as being hotter than hell and F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S? 

Yeah it's annoying. I've found that if you hold down the "______ said" line of the quote box, hitting select all, you can delete it. Of course this is on mobile, so, all of that might've been useless information for you. 

On 5/14/2016 at 5:57 PM, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I'm calling it now, Vince is gonna fall in love with Cass because he's tall and can talk. Hopefully they've learned something from this Roman push 

I'm just picturing Cass becoming Vince's new it guy of the moment and Vince being all HUH HUH HOW YA DOING.

I had no problem with Goldberg being shafted out of the title at Elimination Chamber, it made perfect sense - he mowed literally everyone down but got outsmarted and cheated out of it. Then got his revenge one on one. THAT match was misbooked, Triple H was injured so not at his best still so it should've been an extended squash

On 5/14/2016 at 5:57 PM, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I'm calling it now, Vince is gonna fall in love with Cass because he's tall and can talk. Hopefully they've learned something from this Roman push 

Haha.  Not to be a dick, but I think Vince is already in love.  Think about it....if it was Cass who got hurt, no way Enzo would have gotten any TV time.  Enzo gets hurt and instead of sending Enzo out for sympathy, they send Cass out to soak up all the rub.  It's amazing.  

22 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

Given that they tested the waters last week by promoting a main event of Big Cass vs. Jericho, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince has thought for a few minutes how to get to Roman vs. Cass in next year's Wrestlemania main event.

If this happens does this mean Enzo and Cass get 20 minutes of promo time from the Rumble to Mania cause I am 100% on board.

• Like 1

When's Enzo coming back? I think if he had come back last week even for just a promo to bring Cass to the ring, the place would have lit up like a fireworks disaster.

• Like 1

If Enzo can't bump, why not put him on the announce team. Have Enzo replace Byron on RAW. This way Enzo can still smack talk and can cheer on Big Cass. I could see Enzo as a babyface version of Bobby Heenan. Imagine at the Rumble next year with Enzo on the mic and Big Cass comes in at like number four and gets a good run with Enzo flipping out on color the entire time. I could just picture Simon Gotch saving Cass from elimination and Enzo finally says something nice about him and as soon as Gotch punches Cass, Enzo immediately calls him sawft.

Of course my other announce team change is that Corey Graves becomes Eva Marie's personal color commentator on the main roster and eventually replaces Lawler on Smackdown.

• Like 3

Sasha and Enzo are both in one of those cavernous RotLA WWE warehouse, encased in lucite like a mint golden age comic book, awaiting the next PPV. Why do they (or are rumored to do so) keep workers off TV to preserve them for the PPVs? Both of them, especially Enzo, could be using the mic to build up the matches. Is it an insurance/lawyer concussion issue?

- RAF

p.s.- I want more episodes of that mini-show about exploring all the relics in the WWE warehouses.

p.p.s.- I chose "lucite" over carbonite (too hip) or being pickled in aspic (too fey).