DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I wish they would let them be more outright heels because they are really good at it and Big E still has untapped potential.

If you've been watching Big E's ass shake recently, he's obviously trying to fix that "untapped" thing.

explain

I wish they would let them be more outright heels because they are really good at it and Big E still has untapped potential.

If you've been watching Big E's ass shake recently, he's obviously trying to fix that "untapped" thing.

explain

He's hoping someone is gonna tap that ass. Come on, man.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! RU-RU is out with a knee injury! =(

According to Dave Meltzer, Rusev suffered what is begin described as a minor knee injury over the weekend, which is why he was held off Raw. Rusev suffered the injury in a match with Ryback at the WWE live event in Bossier City, Louisiana, on Saturday night. While there is no confirmation, the hope is that Rusev will be back for the Royal Rumble PPV.

My favorite thing tonight was Xavier not being afraid of Brock because he had Big E. Then Brock squashed him...

I got a good laugh when he pats Brock on the chest all proudly and was like "hey pal he's all yours" and Brock clotheslines him and Kofi and you know on the floor he was just like "....iiiii thought wwwweeee were ffffrrriiieeeennndddss"

Rusev @RusevBUL 34m34 minutes ago

It's stupid American propaganda. I'm not injured. Just because I didn't go beat up Brock It doesn't mean I'm injured. I go to India now.

Rusev @RusevBUL 15m15 minutes ago

But I I understand you Americans miss me crushing your favorite @wwe superstars. Because you are hypocrites. Injured HA! I'm never injured

• Like 3

According to Dave Meltzer, Rusev suffered what is begin described as a minor knee injury over the weekend, which is why he was held off Raw. Rusev suffered the injury in a match with Ryback at the WWE live event in Bossier City, Louisiana, on Saturday night. While there is no confirmation, the hope is that Rusev will be back for the Royal Rumble PPV.

Stunning it was against Ryback, that guy is noted for his safety.

Stunning it was against Ryback, that guy is noted for his safety.

Is he also well known for his knee related offense? 

I was wondering Paige had been lately.

Hopefully Sasha just has a Ben Roethlisberger MCL injury and not a Le'Veon Bell MCL injury.

Ugh don't remind me. I'm still hot A. Brown is on that Daniel Bryan tip this week.

I didn't know Alton Brown was a wrestling fan

James

• Like 2

Alton being a heel on Cutthroat but a face on Iron Chef and Good Eats is the Food Network version of HHH being a face in NXT and a heel on the main roster shows. 

• Like 2