DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Alton being a heel on Cutthroat but a face on Iron Chef and Good Eats is the Food Network version of HHH being a face in NXT and a heel on the main roster shows. 

He booked me to make some kick ass macaroni and cheese for Thanksgiving.  Everyone popped huge for it.

• Like 2

Exactly two years ago today this ended Raw:

That crowd was amazing.

Ironically enough, I remember that crowd being basically dead to the world like 20 minutes into that show and staying that way until the end when they completely came alive for that match.

lton being a heel on Cutthroat but a face on Iron Chef and Good Eats is the Food Network version of HHH being a face in NXT and a heel on the main roster shows. 

He booked me to make some kick ass macaroni and cheese for Thanksgiving.  Everyone popped huge for it.

He booked me for some Crème Brulee but it didn't turn out very good. I think the office is trying to bury me.

• Like 4

I'm surprised no one in the WWF had a chef gimmick in 95-96. We had a garbageman, a hockey player, a racecar driver. Hell, a dastardly personal chef would've been a good second for the original Hunter Hearst Helmsley gimmick. They could've even made him French or Italian to sneak in some classic WWF xenophobia on top of it.

Ironically enough, I remember that crowd being basically dead to the world like 20 minutes into that show and staying that way until the end when they completely came alive for that match.

I don't recognize that footage.  Who was that?

• Like 2