DVDVR Message Board

2016 VIDEO GAME CATCH-ALL THREAD

Gonzo

It's wide open. Open to everyone with a PS4. But just multiplayer, no campaign... they probably think they've done something special, if they're that keen to show it off.

I never tried the multi-player for any of the Uncharted games. Are they any good?

I would have expected Fresh to have posted his old video by now, but he hasn't. Uncharted (PS3) multiplayer is OK, nothing really special. PS4, not even slightly unveiled yet.

• Like 1

Oh shit, I completely forgot we did one! Honestly though, it wasn't the best experience, since my PS3 is in the room with my smaller TV and we were doing split-screen. Plus, it was a game that Bear decided to hate right away, which is never fun for me.

Are there any Asian bros? I don't even see Broce Lee on the wiki page. Come on, Jet Li and Jackie Chan need to be in this (as well as the obvious Bruce Lee).

Game is way less hectic than it looks in the trailer, therefore more fun. Admittedly, I'm only doing offline single player.

Unravel gets dark really quick as you play though.  It's gone from whimsical countryside to being electrocuted, eaten by a sea of cockroaches and drowning in nuclear waste.  I did not expect this when I started.

So anyone here into Mirror's Edge?

I tried like three different times.

I love the first like 1/3 and then it's all FUCK THIS FREE RUNNING!!! GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!

I will attempt again with the new one

So, looking for a new FPS to play, and I finally went and grabbed the Demo of Destiny.

Yeah, gonna totally drop the $60 on the full version, 5 levels in and it hooked me.

EDIT:  Or, I could spend $30 from Amazon for the Disc...

Just started with Farcry Primal, and while it's fun, it's not quite grabbing my attention.  I need a creative aspect to my games, which is why I keep playing Fallout 4, and I haven't really found it here.  It's coming across as prehistoric Assassin's Creed, especially with the control system (not surprising since it's Ubisoft).

That being said, taking down a fucking bear was pretty sweet.

But does it have the same Farcry problem with animals being bullet sponges, or it is finally a little more realistic (I know this one is stoneage, but do you need like, 50 arrows to take down a coyote)