DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

That was more World's Strongest Slam without falling than a body slam, that guy would have no chance to react even remotely well to that big of a landing from such a behemoth.

only_90s_kids_57.gif

That looks like the shadiest of all shady chat rooms. 

I just watched the Christmas Black Mirror on Netflix.  DDP looks like the super white trash discount version of Jon Hamm's character in that GIF. 

"now head over there and hit her with some of those redneck pickup lines like we practiced."

Why the fuck is Rhyno taking bumps like that in 2015?

He's also perfectly built to take bumps, he is the widest yet flattest man in the history of wrestling.  He was perfectly fine after that.  I remember having a conversation with my friend about whether he is the fattest muscle guy in wrestling history or the muscliest fat guy in wrestling history...

tumblr_inline_nz4sff2NKx1thftl8_400.jpg

Why the fuck is Rhyno taking bumps like that in 2015?

He's also perfectly built to take bumps, he is the widest yet flattest man in the history of wrestling.  He was perfectly fine after that.  I remember having a conversation with my friend about whether he is the fattest muscle guy in wrestling history or the muscliest fat guy in wrestling history...

He should go for muscliest fat guy, cuz Mark Henry is fattest muscle guy.