DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Sasuke has been doing crazy stuff since... God 94?

I mean he let Dos Caras powerbomb him off a ring apron in the that Mask League that one year and ended up with cracked skull #1. He's never been one to play it safe

James

I remember all the great "Sasuke is nuts stories from around 98-99. Like "The Great Sasuke had opted to have a silver bust made of himself instead of paying his talent". I hope when that documentary finally gets released there is some sort of glimpse of "the bust".

Then there was the detailed story posted by Zac Arnold regarding Sheldon Goldberg's dealings with Sasuke and how Sasuke refused to attend a WCW show because he had some sort of beef with Ultimo Dragon. Sasuke stories were the stuff of legelnd. Like he was he perfect delusional misunderstood rock star

James

RE Sasuke, I should have said "comedy dangerous", I know he always did some dangerous stuff but back in the day it was in front of big crowds with high competion and high winnings to earn if successful, but lately he seems to be doing dangerous stuff in front of minimal people dressed like a banana, wearing roller skates whilst eating a sandwich, etc. He seems to have proper lost his marbles.

ynMt2LJ.gif

Undecided on this being the best or worst spot of all time. It was outside, and it did get the crowd and Larry Nelson to look up. But god damn does that look awful. 

Watch more Little Tokyo matches (because he fucking rules). It's just a goofy comedy spot. It was a standard spot for him really. Little Mr. T just fucked up the timing on it because it's supposed to stop Little Tokyo BEFORE he gets there.

ynMt2LJ.gif

Undecided on this being the best or worst spot of all time. It was outside, and it did get the crowd and Larry Nelson to look up. But god damn does that look awful. 

Watch more Little Tokyo matches (because he fucking rules). It's just a goofy comedy spot. It was a standard spot for him really. Little Mr. T just fucked up the timing on it because it's supposed to stop Little Tokyo BEFORE he gets there.

I love the stories about Tokyo being the "policeman" of the midgets. That and the normal workers sneaking him into a county fair somewhere and getting a kid ticket for him... while he had a goatee and smoked a cigarette.